Posts with tag "jason bateman"
- Posted May 30th 2011 at 09:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
In most interviews with Jason Bateman, Will Arnett or any of the stars of former sitcom 'Arrested Development,' it's only a matter of time before they're asked about the rumored 'Arrested Development' movie. And Bateman's new interview with EW.com, was no exception. "I have no update at all," Bateman said. "As far as I know, [creator] Mitchell Hurwitz is working on the script and he wants to ...
- Posted Aug 11th 2010 at 10:42 AM by The Editors of Vulture
Last night on 'The Daily Show,' Jason Bateman hinted at his displeasure with the marketing team behind his new movie, 'The Switch.' After wondering out loud why he hasn't seen very many posters or billboards for the comedy around town, Bateman then critiqued the fact that said poster makes it look as if he's smelling a cup of his own sperm. Up next on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live,' 'Modern Family's' ...
- Posted Aug 10th 2010 at 10:02 AM by Bryan Alexander
Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman play the best of friends who lurch towards something more in their new romantic comedy 'The Switch.' The movie premise allowed the two stars to debate the eternal girl-guy buddy question -- can men and women be the best of friends without the physical part? When posed the question at the film's press day, Aniston immediately shot out a "Yes!," adding that ...
- Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 08:12 AM by PopEater Staff
Jason Bateman caused a stir on Thursday when he cut the line at an Apple store while waiting for the new iPhone, but contrary to widespread reports, the actor wasn't booed. Us Weekly quoted a source saying that "everyone literally started booing and hissing" when the 'Arrested Development' star was pulled from the line by an Apple employee. Another witness said the crowd "freaked and booed." ...
- Posted Jun 11th 2010 at 02:45 PM by Jo Piazza
The 'Arrested Development' movie may not be moving along as quickly as planned, but for fans needing a Bluth fix, the next best thing might just be the new content being created by Jason Bateman, Will Arnett and Ben Silverman for DumbDumb, a sponsor-driven comedy enterprise. Bateman and Arnett will be creating, producing and starring in what are essentially hilarious commercials. They debuted ...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2009 at 09:27 AM by PopEater Staff
For those of you who grew up in the '90s, the antics of 'Beavis and Butt-Head' are well known -- and now they are back. In a new short, the terrible twosome discuss 'Extract' -- a movie written and directed by 'Butt-Head' creator Mike Judge. They especially have fun with star Jason Bateman, whose name provides for endless jokes. Watch It @ Yahoo! Video ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Leaves Treatment Center for Parents' Home
- Did Jennifer Aniston Inspire BFF Chelsea Handler's Haircut?
- New Wonder Woman Gal Gadot: Five Fast Facts
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- ?Arrow' react: The new guy in town
- ?Fast & Furious' pays tribute to Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner ? VIDEO
- Kim Kardashian Spotted Strolling (Literally) With Baby North West in New York City—Take a Look!
- Kellie Pickler Asks Bethenny Frankel What the Mile High Club Is, Talks About How She and Hubby Keep Things "Spicy"
- Paul Walker's Dad Reveals Eerie Last Conversation With His Son: I Told Him "Promise Me, No More Daredevil Stuff"