Posts with tag "jason derulo"
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 03:15 PM by Marina Galperina
Jason Derulo dropped a new video for his latest hit 'What If' recently and PopEater got the goods on the meaning behind the track. "The beauty of the world is not knowing what's on the horizon," the 21-year-old singer-songwriter told us. "Not knowing whether the beginning of something or the end of something is near ... it makes everything more special." It seems since we spent a day with...
- Posted May 26th 2010 at 04:20 PM by Emily Tan
Hopping from city to city, performing for packed venues every night and getting minutes of sleep whenever you can -- welcome to the life of Jason Derulo. The 20-year-old singer-songwriter recently flew to New York City to promote his new single, 'Ridin' Solo,' and invited PopEater along for the ride. Running on three hours of sleep and a couple of Red Bulls, Derulo proved he's a man who'll...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2010 at 03:05 PM by Emily Tan
When Jason Derulo hit the the road with Lady Gaga on her Monster Ball tour as a supporting act, he felt like he was definitely in his element. While he tells PopEater that being onstage every night was great, his first chat with Gaga was a moment he would never forget. "When we first met, she was explaining to me how her staff has been raving about my performances," Derulo says. "But more...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 04:30 PM by Emily Tan
While celebrities were doing all they can to help Haiti by hosting benefits, writing charity songs or even auctioning off some of their own possessions, singer Jason Derulo was dealing with the fact that his own uncle was among those affected by the 7.0 earthquake. "He was there on vacation and got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time," the Haitian-American singer tells PopEater. "The...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Adam Horne
Who: Jason Derulo Album: 'The Whatcha Say EP' Video: 'Whatcha Say' Hails From: Miramar, Florida For Fans Of: Ne-Yo, Chris Brown Why He's About to Pop: With his debut single 'Whatcha Say' tearing up the charts, Jason Derulo's face may be new on the scene, but he's been a presence in the music world since he was twelve years old, writing songs for major artists like Diddy, Lil Wayne, Danity...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids!
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- Josh Lucas 'Wouldn't Wish Divorce on My Worst Enemy'
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- I'm Still Not Over? The ending of ?Xena: Warrior Princess'
- Hey, remember that time a ?True Detective' villain slept with Charlotte on ?Sex and the City'?
- Danica McKellar Flaunts Legs in Short-Shorts at Dancing With the Stars Rehearsal—We Can't Wait to See Her Ballroom Debut!
- The Fabulist's Kristin Cavallari and Orly Shani Will Be Bringing You the Hottest Trends in Beauty, Fashion and Much More!
- Jennifer Aniston Joins Justin Theroux in New York—See the Pic!