Posts with tag "jason schwartzman"
- Posted Jan 4th 2011 at 06:16 AM by PopEater Staff
Quirky actor Jason Schwartzman and wife Brady Cunningham welcomed a baby daughter, Marlowe Rivers Schwartzman, on Dec. 4 in Los Angeles, a rep for the couple tells PEOPLE. PopEater caught up with Schwartzman in September at the 'Bored to Death' premiere and asked the actor what emotions were running through him in the months leading up to becoming a father. Schwartzman told us, "Positivity....
- Posted Sep 24th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Denise Warner
Jason Schwartzman and his wife, Brady Cunningham, are expecting their first child in December. PopEater caught up with Schwartzman on the red carpet for the premiere of his show 'Bored to Death,' and asked the actor what emotions are running through him in the months leading up to becoming a father. "Positivity. I'm just super excited and can't wait to meet my baby," Schwartzman tells us. ...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2010 at 01:30 PM by Denise Warner
HBO's 'Bored to Death' stars Jason Schwartzman as Jonathan Ames, an unsuccessful writer by day and an unlicensed private investigator by night. PopEater had the chance to chat with Schwartzman, 'Bored' co-stars Ted Danson, Jenny Slate and John Hodgman and many more at the red carpet premiere of the second season, and asked what their "night jobs" would be. We got a range of answers,...
- Posted Aug 12th 2010 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Jason Schwartzman is getting ready for diaper duty. The actor announced on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Wednesday that he and his wife of one year, clothing designer Brady Cunningham, are expecting their first child together. "I'm expecting a child in December," he said. "I decided to grow out this mustache, so when we take photos, my boy or girl, whatever it is, they will be embarrassed. So I am now...
- Posted Jul 28th 2010 at 10:40 AM by Zach Dionne
The studs of 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World' -- Michael Cera, Jason Schwartzman and Chris Evans -- are introducing a new male trend in GQ's comedy issue: Pantless Saturdays. "Monday through Friday belongs to our bosses, Sunday to our Lord," writes Brett Martin in the introduction to the hilarious photo shoot. "But Saturday, if only for a precious few hours, it's all about the boys -- about the...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 03:20 PM by Kipp Tribble
It's hard to believe that the Internet, DVDs and smartphones haven't been around forever. We can't imagine not going online several times a day to check our e-mail, Google our neighbor's name, update our status on 20+ social media sites, or spending 1/3rd of our day texting. Technology has become almost as essential to us as oxygen. And celebrities have recognized our need for it. PopEater now...
- Posted Aug 19th 2009 at 05:08 PM by PopEater Staff
Actor Jason Schwartzman tied the knot with clothing designer Brady Cunningham, PEOPLE confirmed. The couple wed at their home in the San Fernando Valley on July 11, but are just now confirming the news. "It was a very small ceremony with many family members and close friends," the actor's rep said....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- ?Late Night': Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski critique skaters at 30 Rock rink ? VIDEO
- ?Cosmos' then and now: The ?personal voyage' of Carl Sagan, the Hollywood cool of Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Seth Meyers Reveals How Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and More Helped Him Prepare for His Late Night Show
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Would Like to Trade Bodies With Gisele Bündchen, Admits She's Not a Fan of Selfies
- Teresa and Joe Giudice Cheer on Daughter at Cheerleading Competition After Pleading Guilty to Fraud Charges