Posts with tag "javier bardem"
- Posted Mar 18th 2010 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
The trailer for the Julia Roberts' vehicle 'Eat, Pray, Love' has been released. The movie, based on the best-selling memoir of the same name, follows Roberts as Elizabeth Gilbert, a divorced woman who sets out on a year-long journey to Italy, India and Bali, where she, of course, eats, prays and finds love. 'Eat' hits theaters this summer and also stars Javier Bardem, James Franco and Billy ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Sam Brand
Some things are pretty easy to predict. The mustache, for instance, returns momentarily to vogue every ten years on the dot. Or a Kanye West public outburst... it's safe to say we're due any moment. But perhaps nothing is so easy to predict as a celebrity wedding. Public engagement announcements tell us they're going to happen, you see. Vince Vaughn announced his engagement to Canadian realtor ...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Why are celebrities oh so coy talking about their romantic relationships? Do they really think their non-denial denials and their excuses and proclamations that their love life is nobody's business make us lose interest. You know why it is our business...because you're famous and ultimately we pay your bills. After the jump, PopEater takes a look at why Kate Hudson, Kristen Stewart and Penelo...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:00 PM by Tricia Romano
It's November, which means it's officially time to think about the Oscars. People are already placing bets on the top performances even if they haven't seen them yet (think the soon-to-be-released and highly-anticipated 'Nine'). There are some actors who have been on the road to Oscardom ever since they began emoting; others found a way out of their earlier career mishaps and have reinvented the...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 09:36 PM by PopEater Staff
Penelope Cruz is one professional secret keeper, completely thwarting David Letterman's attempts to get her to dish on her status with fellow Oscar winner Javier Bardem. During an appearance on 'The Late Show' on Tuesday night to promote her new movie 'Broken Embraces,' Cruz shrugged off Letterman's line of questioning regarding whether she and Bardem are getting married. When pressed by Letterman...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 11:16 AM by PopEater Staff
It looks like the rumors are true. Academy Award winners Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are informing friends they are engaged, according to reports from the NY Daily News and US Magazine. "They're telling friends they will get married," said an unnamed friend who was told the news directly from one member of the ultra private couple. The nuptial news is shocking to many fans. "They tried to k...
- Posted Sep 13th 2009 at 09:44 AM by PopEater Staff
If you've for some reason bought a baby gift for Penelope Cruz because of the whirlwind of rumors speculating the Oscar-winning actress is pregnant, we hope you kept the receipt. Cruz, who many have claimed was pregnant with boyfriend (and fellow Oscar-winner) Javier Bardem's baby, responded directly to the hoopla in Toronto while promoting her new movie 'Broken Embraces.' What she said after the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princess Kate's Perky Pony Is the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Holiday
- Eliza Coupe Engaged to Darin Olien
- Widower Says Brittany Maynard 'Gave Her Husband a Gift' with Decision to End Her Life
- Creed frontman says he's broke and homeless
- UMass-Amherst cuts ties with Bill Cosby over sex assault allegations
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Maria Menounos Compete in Annual Thanksgiving #DanceWars!
- Chris Pratt Shares a Cute Family Photo as Anna Faris Hilariously Live-Tweets Thanksgiving
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped at #IAMSORRY Installation, Sits in Silence for Hour-Long Interview