Posts with tag "jay manuel"
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 07:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Between all the amazing tributes and awards, celebrities took time to have fun with their famous friends (and idols) at the 2010 Academy Awards. Uploading backstage photos to Twitter, stars shared the fun stuff we didn't see on TV. Even before the ceremony began, 'Inglourious Basterds' actor Eli Roth decided to work on his tan. "Last minute Oscar preparations," Roth writes on Twitter. See more...
- Posted Feb 17th 2010 at 05:40 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Good News -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Chris Brown
Naomi Campbell is still the talk of New York's Fashion Week following her Fashion for Relief event that helped benefit earthquake-damaged Haiti. The gala featured fashion from the world's top designers and paid tribute to the late Alexander McQueen. PopEater had backstage access and met with Chris Brown, Victoria Beckham, Kelly Osbourne and Campbell to talk about their participation in the sold...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sarah Jessica Parker Feasts on Tamales and Margaritas in Houston
- Inside Ferguson As Protests Continue
- 'Scooby-Doo's' Daphne goes from size 2 to size 8
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week