Posts with tag "jay-z"
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Amber James
Barely rested from his two concerts at Yankee Stadium with Eminem, Jay-Z co-hosted a Fashion Week Rocawear party with GQ Wednesday night that proves he's the king of New York. The invite-only party, held at swanky Provacateur lounge, boasted celebrities like Kanye West, Adrian Grenier and Serena Williams with Beyonce's little sis, Solange Knowles, manning the DJ booth all night. During the ...
- Posted Aug 24th 2010 at 06:43 AM by PopEater Staff
As the summer winds down, count on Beyonce to do her best to heat things up. Photographers caught the toned singer sunning herself on a yacht in a colorful bikini, while vacationing in Italy with her husband, rap mogul Jay-Z. The couple have been traveling in the region with their family and have been photographed enjoying their time off. ...
- Posted Jun 10th 2010 at 02:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Jay-Z is typically a tough nut to crack when it comes to his wife, Beyonce, but he's finally opening up a bit in Rolling Stone's new cover story. "Sometimes on creative stuff, one of us will ask, 'Do you think this is cool?'" Jay-Z, 40, says of his wife of two years, 28. "She's a magnificent A&R, if she ever decides to do that, for things like pitch. So I defer to her on those sort of ...
- Posted May 10th 2010 at 12:14 PM by PopEater Staff
Betty White may have stolen the show during this weekend's 'Saturday Night Live,' and when it came to music, Jay-Z certainly had the megawatt star power to handle things on his own. But, always the giver, Jay-Z invited Mr. Hudson -- a bit of a newcomer to the mainstream scene -- to join him on stage to belt out their duet 'Young Forever.' Considering it was the highest-rated episode of 'SNL' in 18 ...
- Posted Apr 16th 2010 at 06:19 AM by PopEater Staff
Rapper Jay-Z is suing baseball slugger David Ortiz, claiming the Boston Red Sox star named his Dominican nightclub after his chain of 40/40 clubs, which can be found in Manhattan, Las Vegas and Atlantic City. In the lawsuit, filed Thursday in Manhattan Federal Court, Jay-Z accuses Ortiz of naming his Santo Domingo club Forty-Forty in the hopes of trading in on the rap star's fame. The suit seeks ...
- Posted Apr 8th 2010 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
This week, our viral-minded pals at Urlesque compiled 58 'Empire State of Mind' covers floating around online. Now we, the PopEater staff, are here to tell you what we think of the Jay-Z wannabes' numerous takes on our various necks of the woods. Some are great, some are woeful, but we all agree on one thing -- none can even touch that gorgeous Alicia Keys refrain. Editor-in-Chief Jason ...
- Posted Mar 26th 2010 at 04:15 PM by Ben Widdicombe
Being pregnant, like being dead, is an incontrovertible condition: one either is or isn't. Yet despite this black-and-white distinction, pregnancy is one of the haziest gray areas in celebrity journalism. This week, Beyonce is the subject of rumors. Let's examine the facts, shall we? It won't take long, because there are none: not even a paparazzi picture of Beyonce wearing a billowy top on ...
- Posted Mar 26th 2010 at 09:39 AM by PopEater Staff
Yet again, the Internet was littered overnight with a "rock solid" report claiming Beyonce is with child, and like all the other times, it turned out to be a bunch of hooey. Media Takeout claimed with much authority that the songstress is really-truly-this-time-we-swear expecting her first child with rapper hubby Jay-Z. But alas, a publicist for Beyonce from her record company, Sony, tells ...
- Posted Mar 12th 2010 at 08:01 PM by Melissa Daniels
Music festivals aren't just about the shows themselves, silly rabbit. Zany names, crazy crowds, overpriced everything, plus they can be an excellent getaway. And the good news is live outdoor music may be one of the best ways to pull yourself out of a winter of hibernating. Fortunately, there's a host of festivals coming this summer that look to be offering a great time for those long slumbering ...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 12:00 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are the latest Hollywood couple to announce their engagement, and it reminded us of all the fabulous Hollywood couples we're rooting for. With all the breakups in this town, it's refreshing when a couple gets engaged, ties the knot and stays together for the long haul. Here, we reveal the celebrity pairs we hope survive the craziness that is Hollywood. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Shares Emotional Visit with Paul Walker's Mom
- PHOTO: David Arquette's Girlfriend Debuts Her Baby Belly
- Jenna Bush Hager 'Really Excited' to Take Mila to Texas for Christmas
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Justin Timberlake's Grammy Snub?
- Paris Hilton's brother beaten up; claims Lindsay Lohan behind assault
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond
- ?Vampire Diaries' actress Candice Accola stars in The Fray's ?Love Don't Die' video, kisses fiance Joe King ? VIDEO
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita's First Christmas as a Married Couple: No Gifts!
- Britney Spears' Advice for Getting Over a Breakup: "Get Another Guy Really Quick!"
- 2014 Grammy Awards Nominations: Justin Timberlake, Daft Punk, Kendrick Lamar, Taylor Swift, Robin Thicke & Lorde Rise, but Jay Z Rules