Posts with tag "jeff goldblum"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Kelly Fisher
We can't say we didn't see this one coming. Actor Jeff Goldblum has reportedly split from his much younger girlfriend, Lydia Hearst-Shaw. News that Goldblum, 58, and Heart-Shaw, 26, had started dating popped up when they were spotted kissing outside a restaurant back in January. The news of their relationship came as a shock, especially considering their 32 year age difference. Even though a...
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 08:10 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
'Independence Day' actor Jeff Goldblum is a little bit worried. Early Friday, the actor's lawyer went to court and asked for a restraining order against a woman who's been stalking him since 2001, TMZ.com reports. The woman, Linda Ransom, is days away from being released from a mental institution where she's been since 2009 after being declared incompetent. The judge hearing the case decided to...
- Posted Apr 22nd 2010 at 03:23 AM by Rob Shuter
We all know that Kate Gosselin is single thanks to her all-too-public divorce, but aside from random rumors she and her bodyguard had a fling going on, she's been mostly inactive on the dating circuit. Now, however, my sources tell me she wants a piece of 'The Fly' himself -- Jeff Goldblum. What?! Yes, I know, it's crazy, but find out the details ... after the jump!...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2010 at 02:21 PM by Amber James
Last Thursday, stars braved a snow storm in New York to attend USA Network's 2010 Character Approved Awards. The event honors innovators from film and art to philanthropy and new media. The Character Approved Awards honoree list included notable names like Green Day, Oscar-nominated director Kathryn Bigelow, acclaimed writer/director Nora Ephron and the creators of Guitar Hero and Rock Band, Alex ...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by Tricia Romano
At the end of the ten-minute opening scene of the re-imagining of 'V' (debuting tonight on ABC), two overly excited guys are being interviewed by TV. "Dude! This is Independence Day!" one of them says of the by-now familiar site of giant spaceships hovering in the sky. "Which was a rip off of any number of alien invasion predecessors," says his annoyed friend. It's a smart, self-aware way to def...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 10:00 PM by Marc Schneider
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Celebrity Deaths -
- Pop 10 List -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Britney Spears
If all celebrity death reports over the years turned out true (Zach Braff alive!), we'd have lost three big stars to the cliffs of New Zealand by now. Britney Spears would have met her maker thanks to a pretzel truck. And let's just say that Urkel's wake was closed casket. Hoaxes can be random, fun, disturbing. They also lift from common themes. Some of our favorites, starting with ... Deadly N...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lucy Hale Has Fun in the Sun with Her New Boyfriend on Hawaiian Getaway (PHOTOS)
- What Back to the Future Part II Got Right About the Future
- Josh Hartnett Is Going to Be a Dad
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Josh Hartnett & Girlfriend Tamsin Egerton Are Expecting Their First Baby
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Head to the Bahamas With Their Kids in Wake of Divorce News
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Won't Face Felony Charges for Alleged Kettlebell Attack—but Case Isn't Closed Yet