Posts with tag "jen schefft"
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 08:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Former 'Bachelorette' Jen Schefft and husband, Joe Waterman, welcomed a daughter, UsMagazine.com reports. The first-time parents named their little girl Mae Elizabeth Waterman. Scheft gave birth this past Saturday, November 13, 2010. "She was 7-pounds even at 20 inches," Schefft told UsMagazine. "She and her mommy are home now and doing great!" When the couple, which got married in May 2009,...
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 07:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Former 'Bachelorette' star Jen Schefft and husband Joe Waterman are having a baby girl, UsMagazine reports. The first-time mom is due this November. "We had to wait almost two hours for the ultrasound, since the technician was running late," Schefft told UsMagazine. "I was going crazy, because all I wanted to do was find out what we were having." Once the technician arrived, "the baby wasn't...
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Former 'Bachelorette' Jen Schefft is pregnant with her first child, US Weekly reports. The 33-year-old PR executive, who wed trader Joe Waterman last May, is due in November. "I was shocked. I thought it would take more time," Schefft explains. "I took three tests because I didn't believe it was true!" As for the sex of the baby, Schefft wants it to remain a secret. "I don't know why, but I ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- P.D. James Dies at 94
- See Amal Clooney's Chic Airport Style on Thanksgiving Alongside Hubby George (PHOTO)
- Meet the 2014 National Dog Show Champion: Nathan the Bloodhound
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Funny People, Miracle on 34th Street, Grumpy Old Men and More Thanksgiving Films!
- Your Official Map of the Mall Parking Lot During Black Friday Shopping
- Our Favorite CW Ladies Reveal What They're Thankful for This Thanksgiving—Including Viola Davis' Brave Moment