Posts with tag "jenni farley"
- Posted Feb 11th 2011 at 05:21 PM by Nicki Gostin
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty
Jenni "JWoww" Farley may be the short-fused tough gal on 'Jersey Shore,' but she's also the only castmate who seems able to carry on lasting relationships. In 'The Rules According to JWoww,' the Long Islander dispenses dating and grooming advice for all you wannabe guidettes out there. And in a chat with PopEater, she credits her new love Roger Matthews for inspiring her to write it. She calls him...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 09:40 AM by PopEater Staff
'Jersey Shore' starlet Jenni "JWoww" Farley is 20 pounds lighter and ready to flaunt it by posing in a bikini. "I can fit into the jeans I wore when I was 21!" she proudly exclaims to Life & Style. "Overall, my body's gotten tighter and more toned," she adds of her physique. JWoww says that this "is me coming out of my shell." "I want to go back to where I was until I was 21. I was...
- Posted Aug 4th 2010 at 03:46 PM by Rob Shuter
Before JWoww hit it big on MTV's 'Jersey Shore,' she auditioned for another reality-based show. Only PopEater has her application questionnaire for the show (which, sorry, must go nameless). A Polaroid snapped at the audition (pictured here!) shows the real-life Jenni Farley in all her bodacious glory. See what she thinks of celebrity crushes and why she describes herself as a tiger with a "skat...
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 05:15 PM by Jo Piazza
Is a book capitalizing on the wildly popular 'Jersey Shore' franchise actually going to be a money-maker? Do the 4.8 million viewers of the reality series best known for brawls, booze, hairspray, poofs and big butts even read? St. Martin's Press is banking on enough of them cracking open the spine of the upcoming advice book, 'Never Fall in Love at the Jersey Shore,' ostensibly written by Jenni "J...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''