Posts with tag "jennifer aniston"
- Posted Jun 6th 2011 at 05:40 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It looks like things are getting rather serious between Hollywood's perpetual single gal, Jennifer Aniston, and new boyfriend, Justin Theroux. They attended the MTV Movie Awards After Party at the Soho House in West Hollywood and from the looks of this photo, she seems to be keeping a very close eye on her new beau. Theroux was chatting with the Movie Award's host, Jason Sudeikis, and Aniston...
- Posted Jun 5th 2011 at 02:40 PM by Christine Fenno
We wondered last month what fashion-savvy Jennifer Aniston would wear to this weekend's ceremony, once it was announced that Spike TV would be honoring the film and TV star with an award for her 'Decade of Hotness.' Keeping it simple, Aniston, 42, went with a short LBD (little black dress) to look her best at Saturday's 'Guys Choice Awards.' Her oversized trophy was presented by her 'Horrible...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 08:10 PM by Jo Piazza
Whatever will we do if one day Jennifer Aniston finally gets it right and we can't bemoan the love life of "Poor Jen" any longer? That day may have finally arrived; it's time to find a new sad-relationship-sack, America. Jen's latest beau, actor and screenwriter Justin Theroux, who reportedly met her friends a week ago, might actually be the perfect man to be the next Mr. Aniston. Here's why: ...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
It has been reported that 'Friends' co-stars and BFF's in real life, Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox are no longer as close as they once were. UsMagazine.com is reporting that Aniston and Cox no longer hang out that often and they have not been photographed together in nearly a year. A source has also confirmed that there is "tension" between Aniston and Cox. The source of the 'tension'...
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 07:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
She hasn't been dating him very long but that didn't stop Jennifer Aniston from introducing new guy Justin Theroux to her friends this past weekend. A source tells PEOPLE that the 'Horrible Bosses' star threw a little party last Friday night and used it as an opportunity to introduce Theroux to some of her closest buddies, including Courteney Cox and Chelsea Handler. "They all had a great...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 06:55 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Though her rep vehemently denied it earlier this week, UsMagazine.com reports Jennifer Aniston is dating Justin Theroux. The two are co-stars in the upcoming film, 'Wanderlust,' which recently wrapped filming. "Jen is totally into him," a source told UsMagazine. "They have been hanging out for months. She wants to be with him all the time. She's diving in headfirst," the source added. The...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 01:45 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Jennifer Aniston has one of the most coveted hairstyles in Hollywood. From the famous "Rachel" layered 'do to her pin-straight strands and recent short and sassy bob, the 42-year-old actress has rocked an array of lust-worthy locks. But now she's joined the dark side with a new brown hairdo. Our friends over at BeautyHigh peeped the new movie poster and trailer for Aniston's latest film,...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 04:40 AM by Christo Varghese
'Friends' star Jennifer Aniston and 'Your Highness' actor Justin Theroux had rumor mills buzzing after they two were spotted having an alleged dinner date in Los Angeles earlier this week. The rumored couple were seen together at the Sunset Tower Hotel in L.A. and X17Online.com reported that a source told them the dinner date wasn't the first date for the couple, and that they have been on...
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 08:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
It's getting down to the final days of 'The Oprah Winfrey Show', and the stars are starting to line up to pay their tribute. The final show airs May 25, and big names like Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks and Beyonce have shown up at tapings for the finale. Today, it was Hugh Jackman and Jennifer Aniston who appeared in pre-taped clips saying an emotional goodbye to Winfrey and the show. "It really makes...
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 02:05 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
As if she needs an award to confirm that her looks aren't going anywhere, Jennifer Aniston is receiving Spike TV's accolades for keeping things spicy for ten years. Aniston, 42, will be honored with the network's 'Guys Choice' awards for her 'Decade of Hotness' next month, according to People. "Decade of Hotness is Guys Choice's ultimate term of endearment for a woman that we just can't get...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor's Juan Pablo Galavis: I Want to Know a Lot More About Nikki Ferrell
- Dying Boy's Family Wins Battle for Experimental Drug
- The Voice Coaches Finalize Their Teams on the Last Night of Blind Auditions
- Celebs sign on to campaign to ban the word 'bossy'
- Couples have sex in a box, then talk about it, on new WE show
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- ?The Originals' react: Chapter 2(000)
- ?New Girl' recap: Courtroom Brown
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: For Asgard!
- Renée Zellweger Makes Her First Red Carpet Appearance in Four Months—And She Looks Great!
- The Originals Shocker: Star Claire Holt Exiting the Series—Find Out What Happened to Rebekah!
- Real Housewives of New York's Shocking Confession, Glee's Tear-Jerking Nationals Performance and More OMG TV Moments