Posts with tag "jennifer hudson"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 09:30 PM by AOL Music Editors
Jennifer Hudson has premiered the sassy music video for 'No One Gonna Love You' -- her latest soulful single. The Diane Martel-directed video opens with the Oscar-winning star brushing off her acting skills, reminding her dead-beat man that it's their anniversary. The actress/singer eventually figures she's better off without the bum after some sexy chair-dancing and BMW cruising, only to be...
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 02:01 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
She's got a new body and now Jennifer Hudson is showing off some new moves. In the video for her new lovesick tune, 'No One Gonna Love You,' Hudson is disappointed by her boyfriend's lack of interest in their relationship but she can't seem to let him go, lamenting, "I've been through some things. Ain't no one gonna love you like I love you." But the 29-year-old singer doesn't look any worse...
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 01:29 PM by PopEater Staff
Jennifer Hudson was hospitalized Friday morning with stomach pains during a break between concert appearances on ABC's 'Good Morning America' and CBS' 'Early Show,' her rep told reporters and fans. Later it was revealed that she was treated for food poisoning. The Grammy and Oscar winner scheduled two big events for Friday to promote her new album, 'I Remember Me,' and made it through her...
- Posted May 7th 2011 at 10:07 AM by Christine Fenno
With the Harpo team in Chicago hurtling toward the The Oprah Winfrey Show finale on May 25, the talk-show queen is in a talkative mood. As Winfrey launches one behemoth (the OWN network) while ending another (the 25th and final season of her daytime show), she essentially confessed to what fans already adore her for: She's only human. "I feel like I have not begun to give anything to OWN,"...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 02:00 PM by Steve Baltin
After belting out her new tracks live in AOL Music's Beverly Hills studios, the multi-talented Jennifer Hudson sat down to talk about everything from recording her deeply personal new album 'I Remember Me,' to working with the inspirational Alicia Keys, to how she's handling the media attention surrounding her new image after a dramatic 80-pound weight loss. ...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 06:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
Jennifer Hudson's new slim figure has heads turning, but she claims her fiance is still getting used to her svelte shape. The singer stopped by 'The Tonight Show' to chat with Jay Leno last week, and she revealed that her 80-pound weight loss was a huge change for her fiance, David Otunga. "He's getting adjusted to it," Hudson said of her new look. "He's not really into change that much." ...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 12:05 PM by Contessa Gayles
Singer, actress and spokeswoman -- the multi-talented Jennifer Hudson is on a roll. The 29-year-old 'American Idol' alum has been launched into A-list superstardom thanks to an Oscar winning performance in the 2006 movie 'Dreamgirls,' a Grammy Award for her self-titled debut album and a recent weight-loss makeover as the face of Weight Watchers. Now, her new album, 'I Remember Me,' is about to...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 11:02 AM by Zach Dionne
Jennifer Hudson's baby boy, David Daniel Otunga Jr., might be ready to follow her into showbiz. In an interview with MTV News, the singer says her 2-year-old is "very musical." "He just loves music overall, and he's into it," Hudson says. "I feel like I had a little Michael Jackson. He'd be in the backseat of the car, [moving] his little shoulder to anything that comes on the radio, and then I...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 06:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Celebrity Weight -
- Videos -
- Ellen DeGeneres -
- Jennifer Hudson -
- Just Jared
It looks like Jennifer Hudson may have passed along her sense of rhythm to her young son, David. The pair stopped by 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' this week, and the popular talk show show host boogied with the little guy on set. According to Just Jared, Hudson, 29, appeared on the daytime show to chat with DeGeneres about her weight loss struggle. The soulful singer recently teamed up with Weight...
- Posted Feb 12th 2011 at 09:03 AM by Christine Fenno
Before Sunday night's Grammy Awards, five of this generation's most revered singers gathered at Los Angeles' Staples Center to fine-tune their highly anticipated salute to the Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin. Of course, after the Super Bowl national anthem debacle, all eyes and ears will be on Christina Aguilera at the Grammys, where she'll reportedly sing Franklin's "Ain't No Way." Aguilera,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Surprise - Lake Bell Is Pregnant!
- Amy Purdy Shows Off Her Specially Designed 'New Feet' for Dancing with the Stars
- It's a Boy for Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde
- Meg Ryan joins the cast of 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy
- Joan Rivers under fire for joke about kidnapped Cleveland women
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- Avril Lavigne Laughs Off Racist Backlash Over "Hello Kitty" Music Video: "I Love Japanese Culture"
- Grumpy Cat Takes Over American Idol, Arrow's Shocking Death and More OMG TV Moments
- Kim Kardashian's Big Booty Can't Help But Steal the Spotlight—Even in a Full-Length Skirt!