Posts with tag "jennifer grey"
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 02:55 AM by Christo Varghese
Actress Jennifer Grey underwent a surgery on Sunday to have a neuroma removed from her foot. Contact Music reports that the 'Dirty Dancing' star and reigning 'Dancing with the Stars' champion went under the knife to have the mass of nervous system tissues removed from her foot after suffering from agonizing pain since winning the competition. Grey, 50, took to Twitter on why she had the...
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 09:57 AM by Zach Dionne
'Dirty Dancing' actress and 'Dancing With the Stars' winner Jennifer Grey had back surgery for a ruptured disc last week. She suffered the injury on the first night of the two-episode 'Dancing' finale, almost forcing her to withdraw from competition. "I'm still recovering at home. I have to rest a bit more, but I feel great -- completely pain free," Grey, 50, tells PEOPLE. The operation...
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 09:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After a whirlwind week following her big win on 'Dancing With the Stars,' champ Jennifer Grey revealed Tuesday that she'll soon be getting surgery for an injury sustained on the dancing show. Grey and dancing partner Derek Hough took home the trophy for Season 11 of the competition show. "I ruptured a disc, and I'm gonna go home today and I'm probably gonna have surgery this week or sometime...
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Rob Shuter
After weeks of landing at the top of the 'Dancing With the Stars' leader board, insiders tell me the cast and dancers are starting to get a wee bit jealous of the outstanding Jennifer Grey. "It's not outright hate yet but it isn't good," one insider that's spent plenty of time on the 'Dancing' stage tells me. "It's just not fair that we are all working our a**es off every week and Jennifer...
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 08:06 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Jennifer Grey has got the moves, but not the Botox. In a new interview with Us Weekly, the 'Dancing With the Stars' front-runner admits to considering Botox prior to the show, but decided against it after talking to her husband. The 50-year-old actress -- who just scored the first perfect 10 scores of the show's season -- says she initially thought that a cosmetic touch-up might come in...
- Posted Sep 15th 2009 at 07:32 AM by PopEater Staff
Actress Jennifer Grey, who played Frances "Baby" Houseman, alongside the late Patrick Swayze in 'Dirty Dancing' recalls how much fun the two had on set together. "When I think of him, I think of being in his arms when we were kids, dancing, practicing the lift in the freezing lake, having a blast doing this tiny little movie we thought no one would ever see," Grey told PEOPLE. "Patrick was a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll