Posts with tag "jennifer-aniston"
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 06:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Rupert Everett -- the actor best known for romantic comedies like 'My Best Friend's Wedding' and 'The Next Best Thing' -- has a problem with Jennifer Aniston's continued success. "If you look and analyze the careers of many, many stars, you'll find that they're mostly sustained by the business," he said on BBC Radio, Usmagazine.com reports. "You'll find there's lots of women and lots of men in ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Meet the First Kid in the World to Receive a Double Hand Transplant: 'I Want to Swing on Monkey Bars!'
- Ellie Kemper on Jon Hamm Being Her High School Drama Teacher: 'He Was Not Ugly'
- What Time Are Lines At Your Grocery Store the Shortest? Google's New Feature Knows the Answer
- Keith Richards documentary, solo album debut same day
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen pondering 'Fuller House' role, Netflix boss says
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- Donald Trump's Attorney Apologizes for Rape Comments, Ex-Wife Ivana Responds
- Ashlee Simpson & Evan Ross Look Blissfully Happy in Wedding Day Photos—Plus, See the Bride's 2 White Dresses!
- Hairbrush Guide: Every Brush & Comb You'll Ever Need to Get Celeb-Status Hair