Posts with tag "jennifer-aniston"
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 06:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Rupert Everett -- the actor best known for romantic comedies like 'My Best Friend's Wedding' and 'The Next Best Thing' -- has a problem with Jennifer Aniston's continued success. "If you look and analyze the careers of many, many stars, you'll find that they're mostly sustained by the business," he said on BBC Radio, Usmagazine.com reports. "You'll find there's lots of women and lots of men in ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing with the Stars Season 16 Finale Results Revealed
- Dancing with the Stars: Which Couple Deserves to Win?
- The Daily Treat: What Would You Call Mariah Carey's Puppies?
- No background check done on Michael Jackson's doctor, lawyer says
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video
- ?Daily Show' co-creator Lizz Winstead sparks outrage with Oklahoma tornado joke about conservatives
- ?Dancing With the Stars': Your Hidden Gems of the Season 16 Finals!
- ?The Bachelor's Funniest Moments': Bloopers, bugs, booze, and boobs
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- Jennifer Aniston Catches Courteney Cox, Matthew Perry & More in the Act While Prepping for Ellen Gig—Watch Now
- Zoe Saldana on Allure Weight Backlash: Were People "Looking for a Reason to Be Upset"?
- Pippa Middleton Smiles on Date Night With Boyfriend Nico Jackson