Posts with tag "jennifer-aniston"
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 06:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Rupert Everett -- the actor best known for romantic comedies like 'My Best Friend's Wedding' and 'The Next Best Thing' -- has a problem with Jennifer Aniston's continued success. "If you look and analyze the careers of many, many stars, you'll find that they're mostly sustained by the business," he said on BBC Radio, Usmagazine.com reports. "You'll find there's lots of women and lots of men in ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Schumer Remembers Her Worst Stand-Up Gig (Hint: It Involved a 'Known Terrorist Organization')
- Melissa McCarthy Is on a Prints Parade, See Her Bold Snakeskin-Inspired Gown
- Audrey Hepburn's Sons in Legal Battle Over Actress's Belongings in Storage Locker
- '19 Kids and Counting' scandal: Walgreens, Payless and Choice Hotels pull ads
- Courtney Stodden's mom resigns as manager, cites 'creative differences'
- Judge delays hearing after Suge Knight refuses to leave jail cell
- Bono Says U2 ''Lost a Family Member'' After Tour Manager Is Found Dead in Hotel Room
- Jenny Lewis' "She's Not Me" Music Video Pokes Fun at Her Child Star Past—Watch Now!
- Soccer Fans Rejoice as FIFA Officials Arrested on Suspicion of Corruption in "The World Cup of Fraud"