Posts with tag "jennifer-aniston"
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 06:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Rupert Everett -- the actor best known for romantic comedies like 'My Best Friend's Wedding' and 'The Next Best Thing' -- has a problem with Jennifer Aniston's continued success. "If you look and analyze the careers of many, many stars, you'll find that they're mostly sustained by the business," he said on BBC Radio, Usmagazine.com reports. "You'll find there's lots of women and lots of men in ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Patrick Schwarzenegger Shops with Friends Following Miley Cyrus Split
- Everyone Has a Theory About the New Royal Baby Outside St. Mary's Hospital
- Linda Thompson: 'It's Impossible' to 'Fully Grasp What an Imprisonment' Bruce Jenner Felt
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Rob Kardashian Calls Bruce Jenner a "Role Model" After Diane Sawyer Interview, Kim Kardashian Shares Selfies
- Kris Humphries Posts Snarky Tweet After Bruce Jenner Interview, Then Clarifies Message—Find Out What He Said
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Says Avengers: Age of Ultron Cast Is Like ''Family,'' But Did He Endure ''Initiation Tests''?