Posts with tag "jennifer-aniston"
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 06:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Rupert Everett -- the actor best known for romantic comedies like 'My Best Friend's Wedding' and 'The Next Best Thing' -- has a problem with Jennifer Aniston's continued success. "If you look and analyze the careers of many, many stars, you'll find that they're mostly sustained by the business," he said on BBC Radio, Usmagazine.com reports. "You'll find there's lots of women and lots of men in ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Handler Takes to Twitter to Deny Having Breast Implants
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Bill Cosby Accuser Jane Doe No. 2 Reveals Her Identity: 'I Decided to Speak My Truth'
- Glen Campbell's two oldest children fighting wife for control of affairs
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Kristin Cavallari Calls Out NFL Player Kyle Long After He Says Olivia Munn Is Hotter Than Her—Read the Tweets!
- Sir Ian McKellen Is an Older, Wiser, Bee-Keeping Sherlock in New Mr. Holmes Trailer—Watch Now!
- Elle Macpherson's Perfect Bikini Body at 50 Continues to Confound and Amaze