Posts with tag "jenniferlopez"
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 09:00 AM by Jo Piazza
Who knew that anyone was going to take "Pants Off, Dance Off" so seriously, much less every pop star under 50! Going pantsless has become a pop trend we just can't deny. No one who is anyone wears pants anymore. Take Sunday night's American Music Awards for example. Carrie Underwood performed in booty shorts, Jennifer Lopez in some silky skivvies and Lady Gaga in what we think may have been nude...
Why You're Searching for "Paula Deen Hit with Ham," "DJ Matthew Roberts," and "Kate Hudson Wardrobe Malfunction"Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 09:29 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Paula Deen Hit with Ham," "DJ Matthew Roberts," and "Erin Andrews Peep Pictures" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 12:02 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Jennifer Lopez Falls at AMAs," "Adam Lambert AMA Performance," "Lady Gaga at the AMAs" and "AMA Winners" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour, and though the results change frequently, at any moment the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Today it's all...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 07:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Jennifer Lopez took a spill during her performance at Sunday's 2009 American Music Awards. While performing her new song 'Louboutins' at L.A.'s Nokia Theatre on Sunday, she climbed a stair of dancers and jumped off. That's when Lopez landed on her butt instead of her feet, but she made a quick recovery. Near the end, she asks: "You miss me?" ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 06:58 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Jennifer Lopez
A California judged granted Jennifer Lopez a temporary restraining order barring her ex-husband from selling or distributing 11 hours of sex-tinged home videos of their honeymoon and brief marriage. The singer claims he is trying to exploit her with the footage and a proposed film he is making about his life, titled 'The J.Lo and Ojani Noa Story.' According to reports, the film includes...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 11:53 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Lawrence Taylor Arrested,' 'Sammy Sosa Photos' and 'J-Lo Sex Tape' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:30 PM by Amber James
Earlier this month, 'Law & Order' ripped into the headlines by creating an episode loosely created around 'Jon and Kate Plus 8.' PopEater had the chance to sit down with actor Anthony Anderson to chat about his thoughts on The Gosselins, the state of NBC and which superstar divas he wants to guest star on the show....
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 08:58 AM by PopEater Staff
The White House sure knows how to throw a good party, as megastars like Jennifer Lopez, Eva Longoria Parker, Gloria Estefan and others took to the South lawn to celebrate 'Fiesta Latina,' the latest installment of the White House Music Series. "In the end, what makes Latin music great is the same thing that's always made America great. The unique ability to celebrate our differences while creating...
- Posted Aug 17th 2009 at 04:36 PM by PopEater Staff
Jennifer Lopez admits she's a totally different person since giving birth to twins, 18-month-old Max and Emme. "It totally changes your perspective on everything. There's nothing as huge as giving birth to another human being and having to be responsible for another life," Lopez said. "There's you before kids, and there's you after kids -- and they're not the same you. You don't come first...
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 11:44 AM by PopEater Staff
We hoped that Paula Abdul's 'Idol' resignation - delivered to fans via Twitter - was a prank or publicity stunt, but an official statement from FOX has confirmed the news. We thought the nurturing den mother of the 'American Idol' judges' panel would be forever our girl, but now we're forced to consider the alternatives. Will the 'Idol' judge count stay at three, as it did for so many years? Or...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff: My Split from Mike Comrie Has Been 'Very Difficult'
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Justin Bieber Was "Very Persistent" in Contacting Miranda Kerr After 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Selena Gomez's Butt Cheeks Are Peeking Out of Her Short-Shorts: Is She Telling Someone to Kiss Her You-Know-What?
- Nick Jonas and Matt Lauria Strip Down to Fight Dirty in New Kingdom Trailer