Posts with tag "jenny mccarthy"
- Posted Apr 16th 2010 at 03:58 PM by Mike Ryan
Steven Seagal's mysterious past used to be kind of cool. Now it's seems a lot more sinister. We know he's hard to kill. We also know that he's above the law; he has been marked for death; he's been under siege (twice!); and, if you believe the title of his next film, he's also born to raise hell. But, really, what do we know about the man accused of hiring a woman to be his unwilling -- on call at...
- Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
A bundle of sexual assault allegations against Steven Seagal are revealing what may be a long-term pattern of inappropriateness. CBS Crimesider has dug up a 1998 interview with Jenny McCarthy in Movieline -- who says that during a casting call for 'Under Siege 2,' she was asked to strip and threatened not to tell anyone. "I go inside Seagal's office, and he's by himself and says, 'Sit on my...
- Posted Apr 6th 2010 at 05:56 PM by PopEater Staff
After dating for five years, Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy have split. The couple revealed the break up news on Twitter in separate tweets. "I'm so grateful for the years Jim and I had together. I will stay committed to Jane and will always keep Jim as a leading man in my heart," McCarthy wrote. Carrey had kind words for her as well. "Jenny and I have just ended our 5yr relationship. I'm...
- Posted Mar 16th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Amber James
Watch out, New York -- 'The Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger is bringing her matching-making skills to the Big Apple for the show's upcoming fourth season on Bravo. Stanger will continue to set up wealthy clients in hopes of finding them true love, but this time, she'll be trying to balance her own life and wedding planning. "We've cake tasted. We looked at venues. We're just trying to find a...
- Posted Feb 13th 2010 at 08:05 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week, Jenny McCarthy...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2009 at 05:37 PM by PopEater Staff
Jenny McCarthy headed to the 'Today Show' to weigh in with Hoda Kotb and Kathie Lee. Although McCarthy weighed more than 200 pounds when she delivered her son Evan, over seven years ago, she's thanking Weight Watchers for her slim down. Admitting her weight is "normal for LA," she bluntly reveals her weight during the segment. So where does the blonde mom weigh in? "5'6," 125 pounds," she...
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 11:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Former Playboy model Jenny McCarthy has unleashed her quirky sense of humor on the masses since the days of her MTV game show 'Singled Out,' but there are a few things the comedian takes very seriously - like her son Evan, who suffers from autism. McCarthy spoke to Cookie magazine about her work to promote understanding of the condition, her now-famous fight over the safety of vaccines with...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Todd Chrisley Opens Up About Family Drama - and That $45 Million Bankruptcy
- Owner of Bridal Shop Visited by Ebola Nurse Puts Herself into Quarantine
- Mama June from Honey Boo Boo Denies She's Dating a Sex Offender
- 'Honey Boo Boo's' Mama June: I'm not dating child sex offender
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'