Posts with tag "jenny slate"
- Posted Sep 22nd 2010 at 01:30 PM by Denise Warner
HBO's 'Bored to Death' stars Jason Schwartzman as Jonathan Ames, an unsuccessful writer by day and an unlicensed private investigator by night. PopEater had the chance to chat with Schwartzman, 'Bored' co-stars Ted Danson, Jenny Slate and John Hodgman and many more at the red carpet premiere of the second season, and asked what their "night jobs" would be. We got a range of answers, includin...
- Posted Sep 7th 2010 at 08:20 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
On the heels of Will Forte's announcement that he'll be departing late-night sketch comedy show 'Saturday Night Live,' it's also been confirmed that Jenny Slate will not be returning this season, EW.com reports. Slate joined the cast in 2009 and made quite the splash when she dropped the F-word during her very first show. She played bit parts in sketches for the remainder of the 2009 season. In...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 01:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Not only does Lorne Michaels have no interest in firing Jenny Slate, the 'SNL' executive producer actually feels bad for the rookie, who uttered the F-Bomb on the air. In comments to the Washington Post, Michaels said the night was traumatic for Slate because "it was literally her first time on the show. There was nothing dirty, just a slip of the tongue. It was 'frickin', frickin', frickin' ' ...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 01:08 AM by PopEater Staff
An SNL F-bomb in the 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere? Sounds that way. Most new cast members on 'Saturday Night Live' begin their tenure on the show with a whimper. Perhaps a brief cameo as a waiter, an office worker, maybe throw out a wave during the end-of-show "good nights." But not Jenny Slate. During her inaugural 'SNL' episode, the newbie came out with a bang. An F-Bomb bang, that i...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Feces Falls from the Sky, Ruins Sweet 16 Party
- See John Travolta, Cuba Gooding Jr. and More in First Cast Pics of O.J. Simpson Series American Crime Story (PHOTOS)
- Wearing Shorts This Weekend? You Might Want to Check Out This Smoothing, Firming Spray
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- All-American Summer 2015
- Today Is a Legendary Day in Ireland and All the Celebs Are Tweeting About It
- Dwayne Johnson Sets Guinness World Record for Taking Selfies—Watch Him in Action at San Andreas Premiere!
- Ryan Reynolds Fulfills Wish of Boy Battling Cancer Who Wanted to Meet Deadpool—See the Sweet Photos