Posts with tag "jermaine jackson"
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 01:00 AM by Boombox Editors
Jermaine Jackson is stuck in Africa. While taking a trip to Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, Jackson realized that his passport expired, a situation that would normally be remedied by a trip to the U.S. Embassy. But because Jackson owes almost $100,000 in child support, he is currently stranded on the other side of the world until he either pays up, or the government makes an exception for him. In...
- Posted Mar 15th 2010 at 03:45 PM by Sam Brand
And you thought Neverland Ranch was a circus. Michael Jackson's Encino home may be even crazier. Today, RadarOnline.com reports that Omer Bhatti, the 25-year-old Norwegian rapper who is rumored to be Michael's son, has been telling Blanket, Paris and Prince that he is their father. It's just the latest wild headline to come out of the Jackson family mansion where over a dozen Jacksons may dwell at...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Robert Pattinson's Girlfriend FKA Twigs Dance & Sing in New Commercial
- Tom Colicchio on His Favorite Top Chef Moment
- Mother Who Lost Kids in Christmas Day Fire Tells Oprah She Doesn't Blame God (Video)
- Jason Aldean's new album features 'honest' tunes
- James Franco and Megan Fox offer no explanation for bloody photo
- FOX411's pic of the day
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!