Posts with tag "jermaine jackson"
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 01:00 AM by Boombox Editors
Jermaine Jackson is stuck in Africa. While taking a trip to Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, Jackson realized that his passport expired, a situation that would normally be remedied by a trip to the U.S. Embassy. But because Jackson owes almost $100,000 in child support, he is currently stranded on the other side of the world until he either pays up, or the government makes an exception for him. In Ma...
- Posted Mar 15th 2010 at 03:45 PM by Sam Brand
And you thought Neverland Ranch was a circus. Michael Jackson's Encino home may be even crazier. Today, RadarOnline.com reports that Omer Bhatti, the 25-year-old Norwegian rapper who is rumored to be Michael's son, has been telling Blanket, Paris and Prince that he is their father. It's just the latest wild headline to come out of the Jackson family mansion where over a dozen Jacksons may dwell at...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince Harry Supports Ex-Girlfriend Cressida Bonas in Her Latest Play
- TLC's Jazz Jennings Sends Inspiring Message to LGBT Teens
- Eva Mendes Posts #TBT Pic, Talks Thrift Store Shopping: 'I Like Finding Gold in the Hills'
- From 'Idol' to Dr. Pepper: Justin Guarini IS Lil' Sweet
- Taylor Swift spotted with rumored new boyfriend Calvin Harris
- 'Sopranos' star Drea De Matteo's apartment destroyed in NYC East Village explosion
- Miley Cyrus Makes a Necklace Using Her Tooth and Poses Topless on Instagram—See the Pic!
- James Corden Recalls Taking a Bath With David Beckham—Watch Now!
- Pregnant Jill Duggar Still Hasn't Given Birth, Shows Biggest Baby Bump 2 Days Past Due Date—See the Photo!