Posts with tag "jerry seinfeld"
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 09:35 AM by Nicki Gostin
Jerry Seinfeld has been a stand-up comic for over three decades and of course co-creator and star of arguably the greatest sitcom of all time. And today he's debuting his very own website called, you guessed it, JerrySeinfeld.com. It will house hundreds of clips that include the 57-year-old's first network appearance on 'The Tonight Show' in 1981 up to the present day. He told us that a big...
- Posted Apr 22nd 2011 at 08:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
All is not well between Donald Trump and Jerry Seinfeld. The comedian reportedly pulled out from an event appearance and Trump called him out in an open letter. According to Page Six, Seinfeld was scheduled to attend a Sept. 13 event for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and the Eric Trump Foundation. However, he has since canceled his appearance due to Trump's negative remarks about...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 03:50 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like Jerry Seinfeld is not a fan of the upcoming royal wedding. The actor had a few choice words for the upcoming event and even criticized the royal family in an interview. The Daily Mail is reporting that Seinfeld was in London promoting his upcoming stand-up performance and was being interviewed on the UK TV show 'Daybreak' when the interviewer asked Seinfeld if he, like many...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 07:14 PM by Nicki Gostin
What's the key to Jerry Seinfeld and Colin Quinn's relationship? The thing that really helped bring them together to create the runaway Broadway hit, 'Long Story Short'? Surprisingly it was food, well, breakfast to be exact. We caught up with the funny friends last week at the premiere party for Quinn's one-man show (directed by Seinfeld), and like any good family, the pair say their best work...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2010 at 03:20 PM by PopEater Staff
In a bashing the New York Post deems a joke, Jerry Seinfeld called out Lady Gaga for her recent appearances at New York Yankees and Mets games -- she flipped dual middle fingers unrepentantly at one game, and showed up in skimpy lingerie for both. "This woman is a jerk. I hate her," Seinfeld said on WFAN radio Monday night, although he conceded she is talented. "I don't know why she's doing...
- Posted Jun 11th 2010 at 06:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Lady Gaga caused quite a stir yesterday when she flashed a one-finger salute to fans and cameras at the New York Mets game. Turns out, she was sitting in Jerry Seinfeld's vacant luxury box when she did it. Oops! EOnline reports that Lady Gaga asked to be relocated from her seats right behind home plate, saying she was feeling camera shy. The Mets PR team put her in an empty VIP box-which just...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2010 at 05:38 PM by Steven Avalos
The White House has seen it's fair share of important people over the years, but last night was definitely a decidedly star-studded event in honor of Paul McCartney. The former Beatle shared the stage with Stevie Wonder, Faith Hill, Corrine Bailey Rae and even the Jonas Brothers, all who paid tribute through covers of his classic and extensive catalog of music, and even got a light roasting by...
- Posted May 21st 2010 at 06:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Jerry Seinfeld appeared on 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon' and the star relived an episode of 'Saturday Night Live' where he and Fallon tried to out 'Seinfeld' each other -- playing the clip from a 'Celebrity Jeopardy' sketch. Fallon admitted that imitating his guest was "a big part of my act." Then, Jerry and Jimmy each do their own impersonations of the iconic 'Seinfeld' character. Watch It...
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 10:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Good News
Jerry Seinfeld booked his Friday performance at the Tennessee Performance Arts Center in Nashville many months ago -- and now, since seeing the devastation brought to the area by the recent flooding, he's taking it up a notch. The comedian is donating all proceeds from the show to charity, the Associated Press reports. The American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund and the Community Foundation of...
- Posted Apr 30th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Denise Warner
You all remember 'Seinfeld' as the show about nothing. The series, starring Jerry Seinfeld as a thinly-veiled version of himself, centered on a group of often neurotic friends living in New York City. But, one YouTube genius recut scenes from the long-running comedy and turned it into a movie called 'George,' which follows a man named George Costanza -- played of course by Jason Alexander --...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHONJ Finale: 'I'm A Survivor,' Says an Emotional Teresa Giudice
- Matthew Morrison Gets Married, Zac Efron Turns 27 & More Weekend News
- Kristen Bell: Why We Taught Lincoln Sign Language
- 'Buffy' star Nicolas Brendon arrested after hotel disturbance
- 'Fury' starring Brad Pitt wins the box office weekend race
- Ice-T likens 'Law & Order' to robbing a bank
- Renee Zellweger, Reese Witherspoon Walk to Defeat ALS
- ?The Walking Dead' haunted house scared the bejeezus out of me
- Every ?Simpsons' ?Treehouse of Horror' short, ranked
- WWE Diva Nattie Has Meltdown While Discussing Divorce With Husband TJ—See the Total Divas Recap!
- Jason Momoa's Audition Tape for Game of Thrones Is Even More Intense Than You Thought—Watch Now!
- Homeland: Why We Were Yelling Obscenities At Our TV Screens Tonight