Posts with tag "jesse eisenberg"
- Posted Jan 30th 2011 at 08:37 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Last night's 'Saturday Night Live' was hardly what you'd call a Mark Zuckerberg Production, but it did feature a spirited cameo from the Facebook co-founder. As predicted, Zuckerberg wasn't about to let Jesse Eisenberg -- newly Oscar-nominated for playing the young lawsuit magnet in 'The Social Network' -- hog the 'SNL' spotlight. During the 27-year-old actor's stammering monologue about his...
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 02:36 PM by AOL TV Editors
Jesse Eisenberg is set to host 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend alongside musical guest Nicki Minaj, but the Oscar nominee may have a very special visitor in attendance at the Jan. 28 taping, according to our pals at TV Squad. Page Six reports that Mark Zuckerberg is angling to appear on the episode. A source told the paper that the Facebook founder wants "to show he has a sense of humor"...
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Mark Zuckerberg has said he didn't want to see 'The Social Network,' the hit movie about the creation of Facebook, but it seems he's had a change of heart. Although David FIncher's movie is highly critical of Zuckerberg's beginnings, the Facebook CEO treated it like a celebration and took all of his staffers to go see it last Friday, and then drank apple martinis afterwards like Justin...
- Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 01:50 PM by PopEater Staff
PopEater hit up the 'Social Network' premiere in NYC to hear how the cast feels about being in one of the biggest, brashest, slickest movies of the year. The trio of leading gentlemen including Jesse Eisenberg (who doesn't even have his own Facebook page!), Andrew Garfield and Armie Hammer fawned over veteran filmmaker David Fincher and writer Aaron Sorkin, and reflected upon the meaning and...
- Posted Sep 24th 2010 at 11:37 AM by Jett Wells
Actor Jesse Eisenberg and director David Fincher of 'The Social Network' created a movie about Facebook and its founder Mark Zuckerberg that lays out the controversial story behind its inception, and yet ... neither of them actually uses Facebook. Eisenberg and Fincher sat down for a Q&A at the Apple retail store in the Soho neighborhood of Manhattan on Sept. 23 to answer questions about...
- Posted Sep 15th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Jett Wells
Pop-Ed: After taking in an early preview of David Fincher's 'The Social Network,' aka the Facebook movie, several scary thoughts come to mind, including: A) Mark Zuckerberg comes off like an Adderall-fueled sociopath, and B) Justin Timberlake might actually get an Oscar nomination out of this. Without writing a full review or venturing into spoiler territory, here are some highlights everyone...
- Posted Aug 22nd 2010 at 12:31 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Heard about that little website founded in a Harvard dorm room that soon made status updates, friend requests, and stamping "Like" on comments a daily part of modern life? 'The Accidental Billionaires,' Ben Mezrich's controversial book about the founding of Facebook, has been adapted into an already controversial movie, out this fall: 'The Social Network,' written by Aaron Sorkin, directed by...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 03:51 PM by PopEater Staff
The full trailer for 'The Social Network' (aka "that Facebook movie") has finally hit, following the release of several teasers ("You don't get 500 million friends without making a few enemies,") that kept the Internet abuzz. The film, based on Ben Mezrich's 2009 book 'The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, A Tale of Sex, Money, Genius, and Betrayal,' stars Jesse Eisenberg as...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 01:12 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Survivor Samoa' Earthquake, Jesse Eisenberg, Amy Farris, Cristiano Ronaldo Girlfriend and Lisa Raye are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery - the bonus feature of the Google search engine provides the 100 most-searched terms of the hour. Of course, the results change frequently, but at any given time, it's a great snapshot of what's on people's minds...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban Say Tearful Goodbye to Her Father in a 'True Family Affair'
- How Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger Are Breaking Their Self-Imposed 'Marriage Rules'
- Nicky Hilton Shows Off Her (Giant) Engagement Ring (PHOTO)
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Melissa Rivers breaks her silence about her mother, Joan.
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Nattie Attacks Summer Rae and Pulls Her Out of a Car by Her Hair—See the Intense Total Divas Moment!
- Giuliana Rancic's New Signature Brand of Wine Is Bottled in Shatter-Proof Cups, "Geared Toward Women Like Me"
- John Travolta Breaks Out Into Song and Dance, Sings "You're the One That I Want" With Abigail Spencer