Posts with tag "jesse mccartney"
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 11:57 AM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
A "brain freeze" can happen to anyone and even celebrities are prone to it - accidentally dropping the ball in the middle of their most popular song with millions of viewers watching and critiquing. Even though musicians practice to perfect their performance, sometimes stuff happens. Even just missing one word during a concert can send an otherwise seasoned artist off the edge muttering to themsel...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Justin Bieber Album: 'My World' Video: 'One Less Lonely Girl' Hails From: Ontario, Canada For Fans Of: Jesse McCartney, Justin Timberlake Why He's About to Pop: When Justin Bieber visited PopEater last spring, we already had a feeling that the young singer was on the cusp of hitting it big. Although it was an early promotional appearance, Bieber impressed the staff with his confident...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 10:53 AM by Denise Warner
Singer-songwriter and actor Jesse McCartney chatted about his new video 'Body Language,' which features T-Pain. McCartney tells PopEater that the video -- which features a lot of behind-the-scenes and tour footage -- "just accidentally happened." "It became this really fun intimate video," he adds. Jesse also talked about what it was like working with the hip-hop artist, who else he wants to co...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Effective Power' Bug Causing iPhones to Crash When They Receive a Certain Text Message
- Dustin Diamond's Stabbing Trial Begins with a Strange Misstep by His Lawyer
- Brantley Gilbert Takes a Motorcycle Trip with Combat Veterans - See the Pics
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air
- The Rock Is the ''Selfie King'': Should Kim Kardashian Be Worried?
- Shirtless Chace Crawford Shows Off His Sexy Beach Bod—and Bulge—on Vacation in Mexico
- The Little Couple's Bill Klein Recalls His Battle With Depression, Shares Past Struggle to Overcome Bullies