Posts with tag "jesse tyler ferguson"
- Posted Jan 29th 2011 at 07:58 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
'Modern Family' star Jesse Tyler Ferguson, 35, went public on Thursday with a new boyfriend, 25-year-old actor Justin Mikita. The couple were spotted walking the red carpet hand in hand at Elle's Women in Television event in West Hollywood, according to Us. Mikita reportedly told other guests he'd also be accompanying Ferguson to this weekend's SAG Awards. "Jesse and Justin were inseparable...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 12:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
'Modern Family' may be taking a summer break, but that doesn't mean Jesse Tyler Ferguson is on holiday. The 34-year-old, who plays uptight lawyer Mitchell Pritchett -- one half of the show's gay couple, which has Facebook clamoring for a big kiss -- on the ABC hit, is back in New York City to appear on the airy stage of 'Shakespeare in the Park.' He is featured in both summer productions --...
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 03:19 PM by Nicki Gostin
If a little love from a Facebook campaign can land Betty White a gig hosting 'SNL,' then why can't it help Cam and Mitchell -- our favorite couple on TV -- lock lips? That's the idea behind a new Facebook group hoping to influence the producers of ABC's 'Modern Family.' The group -- called 'Let Cam & Mitchell kiss on Modern Family!' -- was launched because Cameron (Eric Stonestreet) and...
- Posted Apr 8th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Andrew Scott
'Modern Family' has only been on television for a little over half a season, but we're already head-over-heels in love with one of its couples, Cameron and Mitchell. In fact, we're willing to argue that the lovable gay duo, played by Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson, is the very best on the small screen right now. Sure, TV couples like Meredith and Derek and Jim and Pam may lead more...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- The Friends Central Perk Coffee Shop Is Coming to New York
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier