Posts with tag "jessica alba"
- Posted Jan 20th 2010 at 05:30 PM by PopEater Staff
'Valentine's Day' star Jessica Alba talks to Self magazine about how she furnished most of her home -- through Craigslist. "I've bought 70 percent of my house off Craigslist! I've found so many things: couches, tables, lamps. I love the idea of recycling furniture and there being a history there," she admits. The actress also opens up about Ashton Kutcher, the paparazzi, her figure and her ...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'Valentine's Day' is unlike other movies in the fact that it doesn't have, say, two big stars ... it has dozens. Who, you might ask? Anne Hathaway, Jessica Biel, Bradley Cooper, Julia Roberts ... and that's just getting started! Taylor Swift (and Lautner!), Jamie Foxx, Jessica Alba -- we could go on forever, but instead, we'll just exclusively premiere the trailer along with Moviefone instead. ...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 05:11 AM by Maggie Coughlan
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
Photographer Mark Liddell has spent the past 10 years capturing Hollywood's A-List with his camera. Not only has he photographed everyone from Jessica Alba to Sharon Stone to Halle Berry, his work has also been published on over 300 magazine covers such as Vogue, Us Weekly and Harper's Bazaar. While eagerly awaiting the release of his book, 'Exposed,' Liddell chatted with PopEater ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sofia Vergara: I'm Not Ashamed to Say I Love Making Money
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Pre-Show 2013: Watch Live Stream
- Evan Lysacek Won't Compete at Sochi Olympics Due to Injury
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- ?SYTYCD' stars Allison and tWitch got hitched!
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift wishes
- ?NCIS': How many exes does it take to solve a crime?