Posts with tag "jessica biel"
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 03:44 PM by Jo Piazza
Valentine's Day is complicated -- both the holiday and the upcoming movie. The holiday is jam-packed with commercialized schtick, sentimental love songs and half-hearted performances. Hopefully the movie (which hits theaters Feb. 12) will have a little more substance instead of leaving you feeling like you just ate that entire box full of heart-shaped chocolates: guilty, over-stimulated and sti...
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'Valentine's Day' star Jessica Biel has been waiting a good, long time for her big moment - after years on squeaky-clean WB drama 'Seventh Heaven' and starring roles in numerous should-have-been-bigger films, she's still more recognizable for a high-profile romance with Justin Timberlake. "I might just be way too boring to ever be a really great actress," Biel tells Vogue in their February cover s...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 11:15 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Emile Hirsch is on his way to Africa to climb the continent's highest peak. The 'Into the Wild' and 'Milk' star is joining Jessica Biel, Lupe Fiasco, Isabel Lucas and Elizabeth Gore for a weeklong trek up Mount Kilimanjaro. The Summit on the Summit expedition, which begins Thursday, aims to use star power to help raise awareness about the need for clean water worldwide....
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'Valentine's Day' is unlike other movies in the fact that it doesn't have, say, two big stars ... it has dozens. Who, you might ask? Anne Hathaway, Jessica Biel, Bradley Cooper, Julia Roberts ... and that's just getting started! Taylor Swift (and Lautner!), Jamie Foxx, Jessica Alba -- we could go on forever, but instead, we'll just exclusively premiere the trailer along with Moviefone instead. Oth...
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 05:10 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Angelina Jolie
As the year comes to a close, it's time to look back and reflect on who made jaws drop and fashionistas swoon with their ensenble this year. So, PopEater is teaming up with In Touch Weekly and we're leaving it up to you to pick who had the most stunning dress of 2009. We narrowed it down for you: 1. Kate Hudson's black-and-white Oscar De La Renta dress; 2. Eva Longoria's flowy grey Versace gow...
- Posted Oct 3rd 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
What other celebrities are the tabloids dishing on this week? Find Out Inside...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:35 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Jessica Biel has signed on to climb Africa's highest peak -- Mount Kilimanjaro, at more than 19,000 feet - to raise awareness about the need for clean water worldwide. Her boyfriend, Justin Timberlake, who has been training for a big climb in recent months, is widely believed to be joining her. ...
- Posted Aug 25th 2009 at 09:08 AM by PopEater Staff
Don't say we didn't warn you, but even looking at risque photos of actress Jessica Biel online might give you a nasty virus. Justin Timberlake's girlfriend has landed at the top of McAfee's annual list of celebs whose search-engine results are most likely harboring spyware and computer viruses....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Clooneys in Como! George and Amal Celebrate the Fourth of July in Italy
- A 50-Year-Old Stroller and 4-Year-Old Cake: Princess Kate and Prince William Look to History for Princess Charlotte's Christening
- Kelly Rowland : My Family Is My 'No. 1 Priority'
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home