Posts with tag "jessica simpson"
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 07:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Jessica Simpson loves her fiance's, uh, assets, and she's not afraid to let the world know. The engaged singer, 30, spent some time with her husband-to-be Eric Johnson over the weekend and took to Twitter to express how grateful she is for him, according to RadarOnline. "Thank you Lord for blessing me with a Man that has the perfect Tush. Laying my hands upon it with peace:)," she tweeted. ...
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 07:47 AM by Elizabeth Townsend
With a new fiance, a holiday album and news that she is on her way to becoming a billion-dollar mover and shaker in the fashion world, Jessica Simpson is on top of the world these days. "Things are going great for her right now," says a source close to the singer. "She's in a really good place now." Indeed, Simpson graced the cover of WWD on Dec. 6, with the headline, "Jessica Simpson: Fashion'...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2010 at 11:30 AM by Emily Hall
Jessica Simpson seems to have found true happiness with former football player fiance Eric Johnson. She even prepared a Thanksgiving meal for him and both of their families while holed up in a New York hotel room last week. Between her singing, public appearances and multiple design and product endorsements, Simpson may have to pick and choose in order to have a more fulfilling personal life to ma...
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 03:30 PM by Elizabeth Townsend
Jessica Simpson and fiance Eric Johnson are making two of their first big decisions together as a couple: when to get married and where to spend Christmas. "We have not started any planning," Simpson, 30, told Us Magazine at NBC's live special 'Christmas in Rockefeller Center' in New York City Tuesday. "I'm trying to get through all this promotion," said the singer about her new album, 'Happy C...
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Life & Style has the exclusive details on Jessica Simpson and fiance Eric Johnson's recent dinner with both of their families. Over the Thanksgiving weekend, Jessica's family met Eric's to celebrate the couple's engagement at Coppola's Italian restaurant in New York City. "She and Eric were very loving -- hugging, kissing and whispering in each other's ears," a witness said. "She also...
- Posted Nov 24th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Jessica Simpson's Thanksgiving table will be noticeably turkey-free this year, thanks to the influence of fiance Eric Johnson. PEOPLE reports that the former NFL player has adopted a vegan diet since leaving professional sports. Simpson, who accepted Johnson's proposal on Nov. 11, told Jimmy Fallon of her future husband, "After getting out of the NFL, [Eric] went to this healer and is very heal...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 04:25 PM by PopEater Staff
Although Jessica Simpson wants to start a family, she doesn't have a baby on board ... yet. "There are no babies yet," Simpson told Access Hollywood. "But I definitely see myself having a family with him, so that's exciting to think about." Last week, OK! Magazine featured the pop star on its cover with the headline "Finally a Baby for Jess!" But the singer, who recently got engaged to Eric ...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 03:33 PM by Sarah Crow
Rumors have been swirling that Jessica Simpson was forced to buy her own engagement ring, but the singer-actress insists that she was "so shocked" by not only the sparkler but the proposal itself. Simpson appeared on CBS' 'Early Show' to promote her new album, 'Happy Christmas,' and to discuss her excitement over her engagement to former NFL player Eric Johnson. The star, who began dating Jo...
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 07:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Just one week after news of their engagement hit headlines, Jessica Simpson and her beau Eric Johnson celebrated with an engagement party. UsMagazine.com reports that Simpson's parents, Joe and Tina, hosted a little get-together at their California home Thursday night for the newly betrothed. About fifty guests, including Simpson's sister Ashlee and her husband Pete Wentz, attended the soiree a...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 08:45 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
The sight of Jessica Simpson's $100,000 ruby-and-diamond Neil Lane engagement ring alone is enough to make you gasp, but the fact that she may have purchased it herself is enough to bring you to tears. "No way could Eric, who doesn't have a job at the moment, afford to purchase such an expensive ring," a friend of Jessica's tells me. "Yes, he made a little bit of money in the NFL and is from ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Stone Spotted Kissing David DeLuise (PHOTOS)
- New Target Ad Features Adorable Toddler with Down Syndrome
- The Best Celeb Food Photos of the Week From Jenny & Donnie, Blake & More
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- TMI Alert?! Snooki Reveals Intimate Details About Her Sex Life With Husband Jionni LaValle
- Khloé Kardashian Slams Reports That She Kicked Rob Kardashian Out of Her House: "I Would Never"
- Kim Kardashian's Closet Is Way Messier Than We First Imagined, but Still North West Approved