Posts with tag "jessicasimpson"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 10:31 AM by PopEater Staff
Unhappy that Perez Hilton made fun of her 1-year-old nephew on his blog, Jessica Simpson took to her Twitter to yell at the celebrity gossiper. "Does perez hilton..whatever his name really is..have no heart at all?Don't ever attack my family again.Sad to know u hate so deeply.Sad 4 U," the singer-actress tweeted....
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 07:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Ashlee Simpson doesn't like that her sister Jessica Simpson gets criticized for her weight. "My sister has an incredible body. I feel sorry for anyone who would judge her, because she's one sexy lady," Simpson tells Women's Health, PEOPLE reports. "It's disgusting that people would say those things," the former 'Melrose Place' star adds....
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:10 PM by Melissa Daniels
Recently, Jon Gosselin raised eyebrows by requesting $12,000 to guest host a Florida radio show. And on Oct. 17, Heidi Montag supposedly refused to attend big sis Holly's birthday bash in L.A. without receiving pay. With so many cross-over opportunities available for reality television stars, it makes sense that they may charge for their time, but how much is too much?...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 06:54 AM by PopEater Staff
Famously chesty singers Dolly Parton and Jessica Simpson tweeted about the disadvantages of having large boobs, The Huffington Post reports. "Aahhh chiropractor... Hurts so good :-) you lug these around and see if your back don't hurt!" Dolly wrote on her Twitter account. "Amen sister," Simpson responded to the country legend....
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 10:19 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Ashlee Simpson
Looking to defend her recently fired little sister Ashlee, Jessica Simpson unleashed the fury on 'Melrose Place,' calling her sister's ex-show "crap" on Twitter. Jessica -- who just two days before Ashlee's firing wrote "Everyone watch my sis on melrose place tonight," -- now rips into the show following Ashlee's dismissal. "CW catching up on MP. who writes this crap? i have had bad scripts to...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
A painful breakup with NFL star Tony Romo might have been the stuff bad years are made of - but Jessica Simpson isn't too discouraged to keep her standards sky-high for the next potential suitor. In an 'Extra' interview that will air today, Simpson shares the qualities of her dream guy... and it seems like the 'Public Affair' singer is looking for the best....
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of all the twitter celebrities, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Jessica Simpson, Kelly Osbourne and Heidi Montag are doing in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Kaci Battaglia Video: 'Crazy Possessive' Hails From: Clearwater, Fla. For Fans Of: Christina Aguilera, Jessie James Why She's About to Pop: By the time Kaci Battaglia was 13, she had a record deal with Curb Records, several Top 10 singles, and had toured around the world with the Backstreet Boys, Jessica Simpson, Bow Wow and more. The singer, hailing from Florida, was well on her way to...
- Posted Oct 18th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
What did you think of the NFL ad that blasted Jessica Simpson's weight? Does Garry Shandling look like he had plastic surgery? Tyra Banks has dropped several dress sizes -- how does she look now? And what are your feelings on Michael Jackson's posthumous single, 'This Is It?' Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in Hollywood this week.*...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 04:08 PM by Jo Piazza
Country crooner LeAnn Rimes has had tongues wagging this year over her steamy affair with her married co-star Eddie Cibrian and subsequent split from hubby Dean Shemeret. Now she is spilling her side of the story on her new album due out in the spring. "Most of the stuff I've written [myself], so it's definitely my life," Rimes, 27, told People magazine. "Part of my therapy is to write," she...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate's Royal Tour Style Gets the Thumbs Up Down Under
- Lee Brice Shares His Own Wedding Footage In Video for 'I Don't Dance'
- 8 Photos of Amazing Record Collections Around the World for Record Store Day
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL