Posts with tag "jesus"
- Posted May 7th 2010 at 10:20 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Having already caused a fuss this spring with the depiction of the prophet Muhammad on 'South Park,' Comedy Central revealed it has a cartoon series about Jesus Christ in the works. 'JC' is one of 23 potential series the network said it has in development. It depicts Christ as a "regular guy" who moves to New York to "escape his father's enormous shadow." It wouldn't be the first time Jesus Christ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 10:47 AM by Jo Piazza
It hasn't been the greatest month to be God. The supreme being has been getting attacked from all angles out in Hollywood and no single faith is being spared. Larry David, Sarah Silverman and Sir Ian McKellan are among the offenders who have all individually joined in on the faith-bashing. Scientology has even been getting more bad press than usual, and from some of their own. After the jump we...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael Phelps to Avoid Jail Time After Pleading Guilty to Drunk Driving
- Miss World Pageant Eliminates Swimsuit Competition Round
- Phaedra Parks: 'I Would Love' for the Kids to Visit Apollo in Jail for Christmas
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- New Bill Cosby accuser said she blacked out for two days after comedian drugged her
- PopWatch Confessional: Your best entertainment-related gift
- ?Orange Is the New Black' celebrates Christmas with a Litchfield carol
- Diane von Furstenberg Busts a Move on Her Fashion Week Runway—See the Cute House of DVF Clip!
- This Amazing Star Wars Christmas Light Show Will Make Feel Terrible About Your Holiday Decorations
- One Direction Guys Reveal Man Crushes on David Beckham, Russell Brand, Johnny Depp and More!