Posts with tag "jesus"
- Posted May 7th 2010 at 10:20 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Having already caused a fuss this spring with the depiction of the prophet Muhammad on 'South Park,' Comedy Central revealed it has a cartoon series about Jesus Christ in the works. 'JC' is one of 23 potential series the network said it has in development. It depicts Christ as a "regular guy" who moves to New York to "escape his father's enormous shadow." It wouldn't be the first time Jesus Christ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 10:47 AM by Jo Piazza
It hasn't been the greatest month to be God. The supreme being has been getting attacked from all angles out in Hollywood and no single faith is being spared. Larry David, Sarah Silverman and Sir Ian McKellan are among the offenders who have all individually joined in on the faith-bashing. Scientology has even been getting more bad press than usual, and from some of their own. After the jump we...
Popeater Hot Topics
- All About the Judge Who Married Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
- Snooki's Son Meets JWoww's Daughter - and It's Adorable
- Check Out Kim Kardashian's Very Sheer Leather Bodysuit Gown - From All Angles
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
- Michael Sam to Undergo a Physical for the Dallas Cowboys: Will He Be Joining Tony Romo's Team?!
- Ryan Seacrest and Talking Cat Team Up for One Epic Morning—Watch the Funny Clip!
- Ouch! Cara Delevingne Falls Flat on Her Back at GQ Men of the Year Awards—See the Hilarious Pic!