Posts with tag "jewish"
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
People of the Jewish faith across the world are fasting for Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the year for the religion. Jewish or not, the whole no-food-for-a-day thing got us thinking about the most classic film moments where food stole the scene. From hard boiled eggs to chocolate (err, 'Chocolat') to live octopi, we've got the remedy for your hunger pangs and food desires. 'Big Night' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kesha 'Looks and Feels Fantastic,' Says Source
- High School Wrestler's Touching Gesture After Loss Moves Crowd to Tears
- Brooke Burke-Charvet's Secret to Happy Marriage: Making Out & Fighting
- Lady Gaga's charity spent $1.85 million on expenses in 2012, gave one $5,000 grant
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
- Your move Netflix: Four Amazon pilots get picked up
- Matthew McConaughey on the origin of ?Alright, alright, alright' ? VIDEO
- TV Recaps: ?Real Housewives,' ?Glee,' and ?The Goldbergs'