Posts with tag "jewish"
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
People of the Jewish faith across the world are fasting for Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the year for the religion. Jewish or not, the whole no-food-for-a-day thing got us thinking about the most classic film moments where food stole the scene. From hard boiled eggs to chocolate (err, 'Chocolat') to live octopi, we've got the remedy for your hunger pangs and food desires. 'Big Night' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Attend East Hampton Screening Together
- Once Upon a Time Casts Frozen's Hans & Pabbie Roles
- Texas 13-Year-Old Wakes Up to Smoldering Cell Phone Under Her Pillow
- Hollywood human trafficking summit slams Roman Polanski, says stars can do more
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer sets record
- What does an episode of ?Friends' look like without any jokes?
- The 10 best videos from Comic-Con 2014