Posts with tag "jewish holidays"
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
People of the Jewish faith across the world are fasting for Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the year for the religion. Jewish or not, the whole no-food-for-a-day thing got us thinking about the most classic film moments where food stole the scene. From hard boiled eggs to chocolate (err, 'Chocolat') to live octopi, we've got the remedy for your hunger pangs and food desires. 'Big Night' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Minnie Driver Travels to Southeast Asia to Help Fight Poverty
- Summer Slim-Down Special: How 5 Readers Lost 100 Lbs. or More!
- Bindi Irwin Is 'Feeling So Good' After Getting Learner's Permit on 16th Birthday
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Here's Benedict Cumberbatch with a penguin
- We need to talk about the jeans: Dissecting the ?Fifty Shades' trailer
- Alyssa Milano Embraces Pregnancy Weight Gain: "We Don't Get Hungry When We're Pregnant for No Reason"
- Wedding Crashers Respond With "We Still Coming" After Accidentally Getting Invitation
- Cute! Kate Upton Wears Namesake Bracelet in Honor of Boyfriend Justin Verlander