Posts with tag "jewish"
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
People of the Jewish faith across the world are fasting for Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the year for the religion. Jewish or not, the whole no-food-for-a-day thing got us thinking about the most classic film moments where food stole the scene. From hard boiled eggs to chocolate (err, 'Chocolat') to live octopi, we've got the remedy for your hunger pangs and food desires. 'Big Night' N...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Goes Back to Her Pink Hair Two Days After Dishing Her Husband 'Loved' It Last Time
- Mom, Kids Among 12 Missing as at Least Three Die in Texas and Oklahoma Flash Flood
- Amal Clooney Shines at the Tokyo Premiere of George's New Film
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says