Posts with tag "jewish"
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
People of the Jewish faith across the world are fasting for Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the year for the religion. Jewish or not, the whole no-food-for-a-day thing got us thinking about the most classic film moments where food stole the scene. From hard boiled eggs to chocolate (err, 'Chocolat') to live octopi, we've got the remedy for your hunger pangs and food desires. 'Big Night' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Which Pretty Little Liars Character Was Killed in Tuesday's Summer Finale?
- The Must-Have Toy of the Summer? A Homemade Hovercraft (VIDEO)
- Bob Saget on Full House Revival: 'Not Everybody Would Want to Do It'
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- We ranked the songs in ?Mary Poppins' for its 50th anniversary
- Emma Stone Debuts Bob Haircut, Shuts it Down in Plunging Gown at the 2014 Venice Film Festival—See the Pic!
- Lara Bingle Goes Naked, Flashes Boobs While Tanning With Sam Worthington—See the Pics
- Uma Thurman Breaks Silence on Quentin Tarantino Dating Rumors, Reveals Their Relationship Status