Posts with tag "jewish"
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
People of the Jewish faith across the world are fasting for Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the year for the religion. Jewish or not, the whole no-food-for-a-day thing got us thinking about the most classic film moments where food stole the scene. From hard boiled eggs to chocolate (err, 'Chocolat') to live octopi, we've got the remedy for your hunger pangs and food desires. 'Big Night' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What's the One Beauty Sin the Rockettes Will Never Commit?
- Nick Jonas Talks Racy Photos, and How His Girlfriend Feels About His Sex Scenes
- Bear Cub Found Wandering Oregon Drug Store Goes to Rehab
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer hits the web
- Alison Sweeney says goodbye to 'Days of Our Lives'
- 'Duck Dynasty's' John Luke Robertson and fianc