Posts with tag "jewish"
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
People of the Jewish faith across the world are fasting for Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the year for the religion. Jewish or not, the whole no-food-for-a-day thing got us thinking about the most classic film moments where food stole the scene. From hard boiled eggs to chocolate (err, 'Chocolat') to live octopi, we've got the remedy for your hunger pangs and food desires. 'Big Night' N...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Suki Waterhouse: I Cut My Own Hair a Lot - and I'm Always Terrible At It!
- Florida Diver Accidentally Shoots Friend in the Head with a Spear Gun: 'I'm Not Giving Up Hope,' Says Sister
- 'He's Not Allowed to Work with Angelina': Hugh Jackman's Wife Deborra-Lee Furness Jokes About Her Bogus Jolie Ban
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Stars believe what?
- Navy diver who lost two limbs in shark attack goes on quest for 'Joan of Shark'