Posts with tag "jfk"
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 01:33 PM by Zach Dionne
Stephen King's new novel will center around a time traveling English teacher hoping to prevent the John F. Kennedy assassination. The book, set to drop Nov. 8, takes its title -- '11/22/63' -- from the day JFK was shot. "The novel is big, ambitious and haunting," says editor Chuck Verrill in an article at The Telegraph. "King has probably absorbed the social, political and popular culture of...
- Posted Jan 8th 2011 at 09:37 AM by Christine Fenno
After millions spent on the highly anticipated 'The Kennedys,' starring Katie Holmes as Jacqueline Kennedy and Greg Kinnear as JFK, A&E Television Networks released surprising news Friday night: The History Channel has suddenly decided not to air its epic Emmy bait. "Upon completion of the production of 'The Kennedys,' History has decided not to air the 8-part miniseries," a network rep...
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 11:25 AM by Sam Brand
You heard the rumors of John F. Kennedy's extramarital recreations. TMZ claims to have more damning proof that the 35th President was a womanizer than anything that's surfaced before. In other news, Hailey Glassman says she's got nothing to do with the break-in that occurred at Jon Gosselin's New York apartment over the weekend. And speaking of burning bridges, we've got... well, an exploding...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diem Brown: My Cancer Has Spread - and I'm Going to Beat It
- 5 Things to Know About World Series Hero Madison Bumgarner
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes a Daughter
- Jennifer Lopez: I felt 'abused' in past relationships
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Shania Twain reveals she has more music in the works
- Katniss Threatens Snow in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1 Final Trailer, "Burn"—Watch Now!
- Pregnant Milla Jovovich Reveals Sex of Baby No. 2—Find Out What She's Having!
- We Might Not Recover from Tonight's American Horror Story: Freak Show: Our Rants and Raves