Posts with tag "jillian michaels"
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 03:59 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Biggest Loser' trainer Jillian Michaels is about to face her most difficult challenge this season. The show's producers are bringing the biggest contestant ever to the show: Michael Ventrella, who weighs in at 526 pounds. His size and the size of other contestants this year has Michaels worried. The tough-love trainer shows her concern for the contestants' medical safety. "The contestants...
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Bruce Haring
It's everyone's dream: Make massive money, get mass recognition and it all comes with no heavy mass to lift. It's called an easy gig, and there are plenty of them in show business. With Thanksgiving filling the bellies of Americans across the country, let's spotlight a few celebrities who should say a special prayer of Thanksgiving this weekend, for they have been blessed with lucrative tasks...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 11:20 AM by Denise Warner
- Filed under:
- TV News
A new Nintendo Wii game based on the popular 'Biggest Loser' series hits stores on October 6, and Bob Harper, a trainer on the show, is very excited about it. More About The Game "It's almost like being a contestant on the show. Not only is there a workout, but there are challenges and there's recipes from our book. There's the whole package in this video game," he says. In an interview with...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Twitterverse Reacts to the 50 Shades of Grey Trailer
- Melissa McCarthy, Jenny McCarthy and Other Celeb Cousins You Never Knew Were Related
- What's Better Than Duff Beer? Homer & Marge Simpson-Themed Wine Bottles
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys