Posts with tag "jim carrey"
- Posted May 8th 2010 at 06:25 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week: Jim Carrey goes on a Twitter rant after apparently losing his mind (that does nothing to defend his sanity), Justin Bieber claims he doesn't know what 'German' means, Seth MacFarlane sounds...
- Posted Apr 28th 2010 at 06:45 AM by Ben Widdicombe
If you've been wondering what's been on Jim Carrey's mind since his recent split with Jenny McCarthy, the answer to that is "Boing." Since April 24, Carrey has been tweeting the word up to 40 times day, using it to mean, well, just about anything. "I RRRefuse 2 define BOING!," he wrote on Tuesday. "1 day when you've given up your need 2 explain it and file it neatly away, 'BOING'... you will...
- Posted Apr 26th 2010 at 07:24 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien had a few surprise guests during the Los Angeles stop of his 'Legally Prohibited From Being Funny on Television' comedy tour. Jim Carrey joined the red-headed funnyman on stage to sing 'Superman (It Ain't Easy)' by Five for Fighting. Carrey wasn't the only one to appear with O'Brien. Jon Hamm, Jonah Hill, Aziz Ansari and Jack McBrayer also made cameos, EOnline.com reports. ...
- Posted Apr 17th 2010 at 02:26 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement, but Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Jon Voight shares his...
- Posted Apr 12th 2010 at 10:27 PM by Bryan Alexander
If Jim Carrey's Twitter page is any indication of his mental state-of-mind, then his break-up with girlfriend Jenny McCarthy has had some serious impact. Since announcing the break-up on the page on April 6, Carrey has turned up the strange. Knocking Tiger's Wood's wife Elin for Tiger's infidelity was only the beginning -- it turns out. But as Carrey himself explains on the site: "This is no...
- Posted Apr 7th 2010 at 05:35 PM by Ben Widdicombe
Jim Carrey's PR rep instructed his client and Jenny McCarthy to Tweet the news of their split yesterday only after discovering the story had leaked to Star magazine, according to the tabloid's editor. "We put the story to bed Monday, and when his rep [Marleah Leslie] called our Los Angeles office to confirm that it was on a cover box, she told Jim to send the Tweet," editor-in-chief Candace...
- Posted Apr 6th 2010 at 05:56 PM by PopEater Staff
After dating for five years, Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy have split. The couple revealed the break up news on Twitter in separate tweets. "I'm so grateful for the years Jim and I had together. I will stay committed to Jane and will always keep Jim as a leading man in my heart," McCarthy wrote. Carrey had kind words for her as well. "Jenny and I have just ended our 5yr relationship. I'm...
- Posted Mar 16th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Amber James
Watch out, New York -- 'The Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger is bringing her matching-making skills to the Big Apple for the show's upcoming fourth season on Bravo. Stanger will continue to set up wealthy clients in hopes of finding them true love, but this time, she'll be trying to balance her own life and wedding planning. "We've cake tasted. We looked at venues. We're just trying to find a...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Amber James
So you're out enjoying dinner and notice the person sitting next to you looks vaguely familiar. "Is that...?" you whisper. Yeah, it is. Next thing you know, the star is diving deep into that chocolate dessert hoping no one notices. At PopEater, we love listening to people's various celebrity encounters, so we've let our trusted readers submit their best celebrity foodie encounters.* Find out what...
- Posted Mar 5th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Sam Brand
'Presidential Reunion' is the hottest viral video of the moment -- and the most star-studded thing this side of the 'We Are the World' remake -- but does the Funny or Die exclusive get its point across? Is it even funny? While we're not sure it's anything more than a mangled A-list mishap, it's become must-see Internet TV. But we'll let you decide for yourself....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice's Top 10 Is Revealed in Dramatic - and Confusing - Fashion
- Get the Look: Whitney Port's Pretty Dinner Table
- The Wahlberg Family's Boston Marathon Photo Diary
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day