Posts with tag "jim belushi"
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 06:06 AM by PopEater Staff
It seems Jim Belushi woke up on the wrong side of the "bed" this week during an American Airlines flight to Las Vegas. According to TMZ, when a flight attendant tried to wake Belushi during the plane's descent, the actor proceeded to start a verbal argument. Apparently, Belushi made a scene, forcing the captain to call tower control and request police presence at the Las Vegas gate....
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 12:40 PM by Dino Sossi
Fame can be a b---h. One moment, as John Lennon once said, you're "more popular than Jesus." The next, no one is returning your calls. The transition from obscurity to popularity to invisibility can happen faster than a New York minute. And one place where that phenomenon has happened more often than most is at 'Saturday Night Live.' Some people quickly become big stars and then fizzle after they ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Downton Abbey Producer Discusses Decision to End the Series, What's in Store for Season 6
- Ivanka Trump Is Training for Her First Half Marathon - and Loving It
- Missing College Student Found Dead After Spring Break Disappearance
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Britney Spears Describes Her First Date With Charlie Ebersol, Her "Adorably Hot" Producer Boyfriend of Six Months
- Did Kendrick Lamar Just Throw Major Shade at Kanye West? We Investigate
- Khloé Kardashian Steps Out With an Even Blonder Hair Color—See Her Lightened Locks!