Posts with tag "jim belushi"
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 06:06 AM by PopEater Staff
It seems Jim Belushi woke up on the wrong side of the "bed" this week during an American Airlines flight to Las Vegas. According to TMZ, when a flight attendant tried to wake Belushi during the plane's descent, the actor proceeded to start a verbal argument. Apparently, Belushi made a scene, forcing the captain to call tower control and request police presence at the Las Vegas gate. ...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 12:40 PM by Dino Sossi
Fame can be a b---h. One moment, as John Lennon once said, you're "more popular than Jesus." The next, no one is returning your calls. The transition from obscurity to popularity to invisibility can happen faster than a New York minute. And one place where that phenomenon has happened more often than most is at 'Saturday Night Live.' Some people quickly become big stars and then fizzle after they ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chely Wright Welcomes Identical Twins
- Lydia McLaughlin on Real Housewives of Orange County Costars: 'Those Women are Intense'
- Denise Richards: Charlie Sheen & I 'Actually Enjoy Hanging Out'
- Monster Week promises to investigate mermaids and mutant pigs
- 'Star Wars' announces new animated Disney series for 'kids and their parents'
- Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson break up again, report says
- Victoria Beckham Cries During David Beckham's Final Soccer Game—See the Pic
- Chad Johnson Arrested After Appearing in Court for Alleged Probation Violation
- Demi Lovato Recalls Being "Really Mad" at Joe Jonas Post-Split, but Says They Now "Have a Great Friendship"