Posts with tag "jim belushi"
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 06:06 AM by PopEater Staff
It seems Jim Belushi woke up on the wrong side of the "bed" this week during an American Airlines flight to Las Vegas. According to TMZ, when a flight attendant tried to wake Belushi during the plane's descent, the actor proceeded to start a verbal argument. Apparently, Belushi made a scene, forcing the captain to call tower control and request police presence at the Las Vegas gate....
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 12:40 PM by Dino Sossi
Fame can be a b---h. One moment, as John Lennon once said, you're "more popular than Jesus." The next, no one is returning your calls. The transition from obscurity to popularity to invisibility can happen faster than a New York minute. And one place where that phenomenon has happened more often than most is at 'Saturday Night Live.' Some people quickly become big stars and then fizzle after they ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Man Accused of Shooting Texas Sheriff's Deputy Has History of Mental Illness
- Mindy Kaling and Umami Burger Team Up to Make 'The Mindy Burger'
- Here's a Guy Doing Picture-Perfect Splits All Across New York (VIDEO)
- Benji Madden gushes about Cameron Diaz: ‘I'm the luckiest guy alive'
- Kelly Osbourne congratulates Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Fit model mom Sarah Stage ignores the haters
- James Earl Jones Is Alive! Star Falls Victim to Internet Death Hoax
- Nicole Falls During Catfight at Natalie's Party: "I Think My F--king Foot Is Broken"—Watch the WAGS Clip!
- Chris Bukowski Retires From The Bachelor Franchise—and His Explanation Might Actually Surprise and Move You