Posts with tag "jim carrey"
- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 12:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
Hypothetical situation: You're a morning show anchor. As you tease your next guest before a commercial break, said guest crawls on set on his hands and knees and whinnies like a horse. What, pray tell, do you do? If you're 'Today' veteran and consummate professional Matt Lauer, you get on that horse and ride (straight-faced, while finishing your line). That's actually what happened Thursday ...
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 07:57 AM by AOL TV Editors
Jim Carrey proved that you don't have to be original to be funny (or awkward) on 'The Late Show With David Letterman.' Making the rounds to promote his new flick 'Mr. Poppers Penguins,' Carrey dropped by 'Letterman' to chat up the family comedy and to offer his best Tom Hanks impersonation. Carrey recreated one of Hanks' more memorable visits to the 'Late Show' note-by-note, ...
- Posted Apr 24th 2011 at 12:19 PM by Christine Fenno
NBC's hourlong season finale of 'The Office' is looming (May 19) and Michael Scott's job is still up for grabs. Now, EW.com reports that Jim Carrey will join the roster of guest stars playing various candidates who want to follow in Steve Carell's footsteps. In the season finale episode, Carrey will reportedly interview for the Dunder Mifflin gig, even though the series seems to be grooming ...
- Posted Apr 3rd 2011 at 10:06 AM by Christine Fenno
Heidi Klum found herself going green, so to speak, as she took the mic on Saturday wearing Dolce & Gabbana (alongside Nick Cannon). And Jim Carrey, making a surprise appearance, reportedly almost slipped in green goo backstage before even more of it was dumped on his head onstage. As always, the Nickelodean's Kids' Choice Awards, a live and very slimy 90-minute ceremony (hosted for the ...
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 11:10 AM by Sarah Crow
Jim Carrey has a long history of dating beautiful women, and his new girlfriend, Anchal Joseph, is no exception. Joseph, a model and former 'America's Next Top Model' contestant, held hands with Carrey, 49, while exiting Broadway's Cort Theater, where they caught the play 'Time Stands Still,' starring Christina Ricci and Laura Linney. At age 24, Joseph is just one year older than Carrey's ...
- Posted Jan 9th 2011 at 08:53 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Not since Justin Timberlake shimmied on 'Saturday Night Live' as one of Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' dancers has a guest host made skintight black spandex so goofy. Enter Jim Carrey, stage right, all limbered up for a silly send-up of the intense Natalie Portman ballet drama 'Black Swan.' You know a serious diva of the dance is in the studio because of the swan wings tattooed on his back (wait, ...
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 07:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Jim Carrey's daughter, Jane, is divorcing her husband of one year, Alex Santana, In Touch is exclusively reporting. Santana, the lead singer of Blood Money, and Jane are the parents of a son, Jackson Riley, who was born in March. "The couple will remain friends, as well as devoted parents to their 9-month-old son, Jackson Riley," a spokesperson for Jane's A-list father said. Jane, the lead ...
- Posted Oct 15th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
David Arquette likes to share. A lot, as it turns out. Even -- dare we say it? -- too much. The morning after news broke that Arquette and wife Courteney Cox separated months ago, the actor called Howard Stern and bared his soul in a shaky, stream-of-conscious interview that resembled a therapy session or a bad hangover rant. The marriage crumbled, Arquette explained, because they stopped having ...
- Posted Oct 11th 2010 at 10:03 AM by Nicki Gostin
In Jenny McCarthy's brazenly outrageous and brutally honest new book, 'Love, Lust and Faking It: The Naked Truth About Sex, Lies and True Romance,' the TV personality and New York Times bestselling author bares all about her failed romances, love of vibrators and boob jobs. But the book isn't just for laughs -- it also offers up some serious advice on relationships and achieving happiness. What ...
- Posted Sep 27th 2010 at 07:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Hollywood was shocked earlier this year when funnyman Jim Carrey and funny lady Jenny McCarthy announced they were breaking up--and for the first time since the split, McCarthy is sharing some insight into what happened. The Playboy model-turned-actress-turned-author discusses the relationship on an episode of 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' that airs Tuesday, PEOPLE reports. McCarthy visits ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus & Ariana Grande Brighten PEOPLE's Jingle Ball Photo Booth
- Evangeline Lilly is Bummed About Her Butt on Women's Health Cover
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Go Yachting with Their Kids in Australia
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Carrie Undewood tweets Bible verse in response to critics
- Justin Timberlake's Grammy Snub?
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond
- ?Vampire Diaries' actress Candice Accola stars in The Fray's ?Love Don't Die' video, kisses fiance Joe King ? VIDEO
- 2014 Grammy Awards Nominations: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and More React on Twitter
- Week in Video: Paul Walker's Dad Thanks Fast and Furious Cast, Keeping Up With the Kardashians Teaser and More
- 5 Biggest Stories of the Week: Paul Walker's Tragic Death, the Kardashian Christmas Card Unveiled and More