Posts with tag "jim caviezel"
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Excitement and drama reigned supreme this year at the Winter Olympics and Hollywood should take notice. Surely, we thought, with the events that have played out on the slopes and in the ice rinks, producers would want to capitalize and make a movie about these games. We'll help them out by casting the big parts. Check It Out Below The role of Canadian Ice Dancer Tessa Virtue will be...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick Lachey to Release Fourth Solo Album
- Gwen Stefani Takes on Blake Shelton in a Lip-Sync Face-Off
- Jessica Alba: The Queen of Recycling Clothing
- Publicist hired Joan Rivers impersonator to make 'last recording session' tape
- Jennifer Garner's strict rules: 'I don't let my kids on a computer without me'
- 'Addams Family' hopefuls: Actors who almost got the part
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'