Posts with tag "jimmy buffett"
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 07:55 PM by Sarah Crow
Jimmy Buffett suffered a fall during a concert in Sydney, Australia, earlier today, after flashing lights temporarily impaired his vision during the show. Now TMZ reports that the musician is "doing well" and has been released from the hospital. The 64-year-old 'Margaritaville' singer crashed into a gap at the edge of his stage, where he hit his head, suffering a massive cut. The concert, du...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Laura Ferreiro
Bob Dylan isn't the likeliest of candidates to put out a Christmas album, but the legendary troubadour has declared to the world that he has 'Christmas in the Heart,' releasing an album of the same name. With everyone from Dylan to David Archuleta getting into the holiday spirit, we at PopEater decided to take a look at some seriously unexpected and downright bizarre holiday albums to help you do ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Adds a Non-Family Member to Her Mobile Game (Plus, "The Dress" Lands in Her Virtual Closet)
- New Yorkers Rush to Help Mom of 3 Whose Apartment Burned Down in Building Explosion
- The Royals Preview: Ophelia's Boy Toy Revenge Against Prince Liam
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Robert Pattinson May Be Engaged, but the Internet Cares More About T-Pain Calling Him ''Ol' Patty''
- The Rock Sings!? Furious 7 Star Dwayne Johnson Wrestles His Way Into Animated Disney Musical: Get the Scoop
- Zach Galifianakis and Kristen Wiig May Just Be the Stupidest Criminals in New Masterminds Trailer—Watch!