Posts with tag "jimmy fallon ice cream"
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 10:45 AM by Amber James
Only Jimmy Fallon could whip up a concoction that featured potato chips and ice cream. The late-night host debuted his new Ben & Jerry's flavor on Wednesday evening, revealing that his sweet and salty treat, called Late Night Snack, a rich vanilla bean ice cream with a salty caramel swirl and crunchy fudge covered potato chip clusters. And boy, is it delicious! Following in the footsteps of...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Candace Cameron Bure: My Family Supports My Dancing with the Stars Dream
- Matt and Amy Roloff of Little People, Big World Separate
- Susan Sarandon: Why I Won't Be Called Grandma
- Lady Gaga's charity spent $1.85 million on expenses in 2012, gave one $5,000 grant
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
- Your move Netflix: Four Amazon pilots get picked up
- Matthew McConaughey on the origin of ?Alright, alright, alright' ? VIDEO
- TV Recaps: ?Real Housewives,' ?Glee,' and ?The Goldbergs'