Posts with tag "jimmy kimmel"
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 01:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
Did you know Johnny Depp owns a fart machine? We did not -- though apparently he's had it for at least a decade, and Penelope Cruz assumed everyone knew about it. She discovered it while working with Depp on 'Blow' in 2001. "I was doing a very dramatic close-up," Cruz recalled on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live.' Using a remote control, "he kept making that sound with the machine ... I was just thinking...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 03:05 PM by Sarah Crow
Behind Jimmy Kimmel's funny facade is a diabolical man. The laughter and joy he brings into the living rooms of countless individuals is just a cover-up for his dark secret: Jimmy Kimmel wills tsunamis into existence with his mind (or so he thinks). In a new original piece for The Huffington Post titled 'A Dramatic Story, at the End of Which Nothing Happens,' the late-night funnyman discusses...
- Posted Feb 28th 2011 at 03:50 AM by AOL TV Editors
On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live: After the Academy Awards,' an abundance of Hollywood's hottest babes revealed the exercise routine responsible for their svelte look: Jimmy K and his Hottie Body Humpilates technique. Jessica Alba, Minka Kelly, Jessica Biel and Sofia Vergara were on hand to demonstrate in Jimmy Kimmel's infomercial, each humping an exercise ball (the "HoBo"). Dressed in red spandex, Jimmy...
- Posted Jan 27th 2011 at 07:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
Jimmy Kimmel happily shared a hideous photo of Amy Poehler when she visited 'Jimmy Kimmel Live.' In the picture, a younger Poehler is wearing a headband and candy striper's uniform. She appears to be leaning against an old metal headboard, posing with a bouquet of flowers. The comedian cackled and explained the embarrassing image. "In my 20s ... to make money, we would either give blood...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 07:25 AM by AOL TV Editors
Jimmy Kimmel has seen the first two episodes of 'Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?' -- the new reality series that features Joan Rivers moving in with her daughter Melissa. "It's very entertaining, but why are you tormenting your daughter?" he teased Joan when she visited 'Jimmy Kimmel Live.' Melissa was offered $400,000 to pose naked in a 'Hollywood Moms Gone Wild' video and turned it...
- Posted Nov 14th 2010 at 10:19 AM by The Editors of Urlesque
- Filed under:
- TV News
"These people on Facebook, they're not your friends," says William Shatner, addressing Jimmy Kimmel's late-night viewers in a recently aired faux PSA. The comedian has declared this Wednesday, Nov. 17 "National Unfriend Day" -- a pretend holiday on which he hopes all Americans will stop and go through their Facebook accounts to weed out random acquaintances and old classmates with whom they're...
- Posted Sep 25th 2010 at 01:33 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Snooki believes the children are our future. Okay, not really -- what reality star thinks ahead? Nevertheless, Snooki and her 'Jersey Shore' pals recently dropped by 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for a very good cause: to spoof the wholesome PBS kids' series that gave Katy Perry the boot this week after she wore an overly sexy frock during a duet with Elmo (like the singer whose bra squirts whipped cream...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2010 at 04:51 PM by Nicki Gostin
Starting Thursday night, Jimmy Kimmel will host a special half-hour show before each game of the NBA Finals. Guests on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live: Game Night' include some people you don't usually relate to basketball (Russell Brand, Drew Barrymore) and some that do (LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony). 'Game Night' has been a tradition for the past two finals, and Kimmel even entertained the basketball...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 06:28 AM by PopEater Staff
If you don't know by now that David Letterman and Jimmy Kimmel aren't the biggest Jay Leno fans, last night's episode of the 'Late Show' should be a clue. "I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your participation in the Jay Leno scandal," Letterman told his guest Kimmel, referring to the time Jimmy appeared on 'The Jay Leno Show' and bashed its host repeatedly, as well as the time he did his own...
- Posted Mar 9th 2010 at 02:04 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Awards -
- Celebrity Weight -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
If the world of entertainment is a young person's game and networks are doing everything they can to stay hip, relevant and watchable, well then there might be some big changes on the way for ABC's annual Oscars special. Jimmy Kimmel, thanks to the success of his hilarious post-show stunts, might be the new go-to face for Oscar night. Scoop on Jimmy, plus word that 'Precious' Gabby is being told...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shakira: Why I'm So Open About My Personal Life
- Ke$ha Leaves Rehab
- From The Max to Moe's Tavern: The Best TV Hangout Spots of All Time
- ?Scandal' Recap: Mellie makes her move
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Khloe Kardashian: What happened to her face?
- ?Reign' react: The royal wedding
- ?American Idol' 2014 results: The Top 12
- Miley Cyrus calls out Katy Perry on Twitter over concert kissing controversy
- Scandal's Steamy Makeout, The Vampire Diaries Loses Two Fan Favorites and More OMG TV Moments!
- American Idol Elimination: Find Out Who Was Voted Off—Plus, Harry Connick Jr. Defends His "Harsh" Critiques
- Amber Heard Flashes Ring While on the Red Carpet With Fiancé Johnny Depp