Posts with tag "joan rivers"
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 02:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Joan Rivers is known and loved for her acerbic wit, but her recent jabs at soon-to-be jailed Lindsay Lohan have entered her into a war of the words with the starlet's former gal pal, DJ Samantha Ronson. Rivers, who authored multiple tweets about Lohan's legal troubles, is now defending her stance on the actress, telling The Insider, "The jokes, my God, were so minor ... I suggest that [Ronson] not ...
- Posted May 19th 2010 at 06:29 AM by Stacy Jenel Smith
Who'll win 'Celebrity Apprentice' -- Holly Robinson Peete or Bret Michaels? Oh, come on. If you ask Joan Rivers, you know she's going to tell the truth. "How can Bret, after coming back from death, be fired?" asks Rivers, last season's winner, who interviewed the final four on last week's episode and who will be on hand for this week's (May 23) live finale. She is, of course, referring to ...
- Posted May 1st 2010 at 12:55 PM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement, but Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended. We stay on top of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Katy Perry says there's no reason ...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 07:57 AM by Bryan Alexander
'Celebrity Apprentice' might have ended in May, but the bad blood remains between finalists Annie Duke and Joan Rivers. While the the comedian Rivers might have won the 'Apprentice' crown over the poker player, it's hard to tell who has won the war of words which still continues. "I don't have any interest in continuing to have some kind of feud with her," Duke tells PopEater during a chat about ...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 03:15 PM by PopEater Staff
File this squarely under creepy. A few months before his body was found hanging in a Bangkok hotel room closet, David Carradine sat down to discuss a ghost he believed was haunting him ... from a closet. The interview, taped for the Oct. 3 premiere of the BIO show 'Celebrity Ghost Stories,' centers on Carradine's belief that his wife Annie's deceased husband Dana was using the closet in their ...
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 10:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Joan Rivers has been getting into the spirit of her upcoming Comedy Central roast (airing Aug. 9) by zipping some zingers at random celebrities in recent days. Check out a few choice jibes: On Jon Gosselin, to Page Six: "I'm disgusted by him. Here's a guy with eight kids who runs off to 'find himself' -- well, he should have found himself a condom." On Brooke ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mad Men's Elisabeth Moss Goes Back to Blonde
- Zach Sobiech Leaves Behind Inspiring Legacy
- 1 Word, 25 Men: The Bachelorette's Desiree Sums Them Up
- Then and Now: 'The Brady Bunch'
- Khloe Kardashian Odom yanks T-shirt after Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatens legal action
- Judging panel for 'X Factor' rounded out by Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio
- ?Annie' Broadway cast album with Jane Lynch bonus tracks ? EXCLUSIVE FIRST LISTEN
- Will Smith really wants you to remember that he used to be a rapper ? VIDEO
- Microsoft poised to unveil new Xbox