Posts with tag "joanna krupa"
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 02:28 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Real Housewives of New York' star Bethenny Frankel -- who is expecting her first child -- unveiled her new ad for PETA, in which the reality TV personality goes naked for the campaign. The billboard of the 'Housewife' is in Times Square, and Bethenny tweeted about it. "Here I am in front of the actual PETA billboard," she wrote along with a photo. Frankel is one of a long line of stars ...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 07:23 AM by PopEater Staff
PETA has a way of getting celebrities who support their cause to get naked for advertisements. Whether you agree with their message or not, you've got to admit they sure know how to get noticed. Hence, this post about Joanna Krupa and her latest skin-baring (and dog-focused) ad for the organization. Krupa is urging potential pooch purchasers to adopt instead of buying....
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 11:18 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Sara Jean Underwood,' 'Biggest Loser Shay,' and 'Charla Nash' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 09:55 AM by PopEater Staff
December's Playboy cover girl Joanna Krupa is standing up against women who view the men's magazine as sexist and demeaning. "I think they suffer from lack of knowledge and tunnel vision... What is feminist about discriminating a photo shoot just because it involves female (partial) nudity that happens to give men pleasure? Pathetic," Krupa told Fox New's Pop Tarts. What really upsets her is that ...
- Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 12:17 PM by PopEater Staff
Looks like this season of 'Dancing With The Stars' is already heating up. Actress Joanna Krupa called out professional dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy saying she was relieved she wasn't paired with him. "He gets a little impatient and really pushes you, so maybe we would've had a little argument here and there!" she told TV Guide. But now Chmerkovskiy is firing back, setting off a feud that's sure to m...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dad Cares for Quadruplets After Wife's Tragic Death in Childbirth
- Obsessed With Margot Robbie's Focus Wardrobe? Here's All the Scoop
- Viola Davis Had a Strange Fan Encounter in a Restroom
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Biopic of martial arts legend Bruce Lee springs into action
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!