Posts with tag "jodie sweetin"
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 07:31 PM by Rob Shuter
When everyone's favorite former 'Full House' star Candace Cameron got married, she knew inviting troubled co-star Jodie Sweetin would be tricky, but she didn't know Jodie would end up being carried out of the wedding. "That's not a proud moment for me. Or for her," Candace confides. Jodie, who has been clean for years since admitting her addiction to meth, is now a married mother herself, an...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Sarah Crow
Actress Jodie Sweetin, best known for her portrayal of middle sister Stephanie Tanner on 'Full House,' is engaged to boyfriend Morty Coyle. Coyle, who fathered Sweetin's 5-month-old daughter Beatrix, popped the question in front of family and friends at Sweetin's 29th birthday celebration at Los Angeles' Kibitz Room. PEOPLE reports that despite the diamond decorations Sweetin's friends had s...
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 11:00 AM by PopEater Staff
It's a full house for Jodie Sweetin. The actress welcomed her second child, a baby girl named Beatrix, on Tuesday. The baby weighed 7 lbs., 4 oz. and was 19 inches long. "Jodie was amazing and is doing great," her boyfriend, Morty Coyle, tells PEOPLE. "We are now the proud, excited parents of Miss Beatrix Carlin Sweetin Coyle."...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Thanksgiving is a time of turkey and stuffing, football and family drama. And at PopEater we like to maximize that drama. So we got to thinking, what if we could bring together our favorite 2009 Hollywood disasters at one dinner table? Who would sit next to who? Whatever would they talk about? PopEater creates the ultimate Thanksgiving seating chart for our boldfaced fantasy Thanksgiving, with som...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Jo Piazza
Andre Agassi recently revealed that he played tennis on meth in his about-to-hit-shelves book "Open." With his book and other stars' reveals, any celebrity working on their memoirs might as well just hang up their pens right now. That is unless they've been abducted by aliens, made their own meth lab or had sex with their dad because audiences are just going to yawn and say "been there done that."...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 02:30 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why Barbi Twins, Tim McGraw and Steve Phillips Girlfriend Picture, are surging in Google Trends? We can shed light on the mystery - the bonus feature of the Google search engine provides the 40 most-searched terms of the hour. Of course, the results change frequently, but at any given time, it's a great snapshot of what's on people's minds regarding pop culture....
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Jodie Sweetin is finally coming clean -- about not really coming clean. Despite her claims that she had kicked her drug habit, the 'Full House' star admits she's was just lying to everyone. In her new tell-all book 'unSweetined,' Sweetin says she relapsed but kept booking gigs to make quick money to pay for her drug addiction. "I was back to partying like I was at my worst, spending seven hundr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Terminally Ill Woman's Daughter: I Don't Want My Mom to Die in Pain
- Inside Naya Rivera's Sophisticated Nursery - Inspired By a Teepee!
- Why Miss USA Host Jeannie Mai Won't Quit Despite Donald Trump Controversy: 'I Can't Abandon These Women'
- Duggars could face civil suit from non-family abuse victim, report says
- Agent: Story linking Tiger Woods to another golf pro's ex a ‘complete lie'
- Selena Gomez confirms she and EDM artist Zedd 'had a thing'
- The Bachelorette Showdown We've Been Waiting for Is Finally Here: Inside Shawn and Nick's "Bitter" Rivalry
- Brandi Glanville on Howard Stern: 9 Most Shocking Revelations, Including Her Housewives Salary and Who She Called a ''C--t''
- Princess Diana Would Have Turned 54 Today—Remember Her Most Iconic Moments