Posts with tag "jodie sweetin"
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 07:31 PM by Rob Shuter
When everyone's favorite former 'Full House' star Candace Cameron got married, she knew inviting troubled co-star Jodie Sweetin would be tricky, but she didn't know Jodie would end up being carried out of the wedding. "That's not a proud moment for me. Or for her," Candace confides. Jodie, who has been clean for years since admitting her addiction to meth, is now a married mother herself, ...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Sarah Crow
Actress Jodie Sweetin, best known for her portrayal of middle sister Stephanie Tanner on 'Full House,' is engaged to boyfriend Morty Coyle. Coyle, who fathered Sweetin's 5-month-old daughter Beatrix, popped the question in front of family and friends at Sweetin's 29th birthday celebration at Los Angeles' Kibitz Room. PEOPLE reports that despite the diamond decorations Sweetin's friends had ...
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 11:00 AM by PopEater Staff
It's a full house for Jodie Sweetin. The actress welcomed her second child, a baby girl named Beatrix, on Tuesday. The baby weighed 7 lbs., 4 oz. and was 19 inches long. "Jodie was amazing and is doing great," her boyfriend, Morty Coyle, tells PEOPLE. "We are now the proud, excited parents of Miss Beatrix Carlin Sweetin Coyle." ...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Thanksgiving is a time of turkey and stuffing, football and family drama. And at PopEater we like to maximize that drama. So we got to thinking, what if we could bring together our favorite 2009 Hollywood disasters at one dinner table? Who would sit next to who? Whatever would they talk about? PopEater creates the ultimate Thanksgiving seating chart for our boldfaced fantasy Thanksgiving, with ...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Jo Piazza
Andre Agassi recently revealed that he played tennis on meth in his about-to-hit-shelves book "Open." With his book and other stars' reveals, any celebrity working on their memoirs might as well just hang up their pens right now. That is unless they've been abducted by aliens, made their own meth lab or had sex with their dad because audiences are just going to yawn and say "been there done that." ...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 02:30 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why Barbi Twins, Tim McGraw and Steve Phillips Girlfriend Picture, are surging in Google Trends? We can shed light on the mystery - the bonus feature of the Google search engine provides the 40 most-searched terms of the hour. Of course, the results change frequently, but at any given time, it's a great snapshot of what's on people's minds regarding pop culture. ...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Jodie Sweetin is finally coming clean -- about not really coming clean. Despite her claims that she had kicked her drug habit, the 'Full House' star admits she's was just lying to everyone. In her new tell-all book 'unSweetined,' Sweetin says she relapsed but kept booking gigs to make quick money to pay for her drug addiction. "I was back to partying like I was at my worst, spending seven ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eleanor Parker of The Sound of Music Dies at 91
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- The Latest Star to Get Hair Extensions Is ... Daniel Radcliffe? See the Photo!
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- ?The Sing-Off': The best little a cappella show returns
- Britney Spears is right: 5 reasons ?Chaotic' is her worst career move ever ? VIDEO
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- The Voice's Top 5 Take the Semi-Finals Stage, Sleepy Hollow's Fall Finale's Shocking Reveal and More OMG TV Moments!
- Lea Michele Releases Preview of Debut Single "Cannonball"—Plus, Check Out Her Album Cover for Louder!
- Gavin Rossdale and 24-Year-Old Daughter Daisy Lowe Enjoy Park Date in London—Take a Look!