Posts with tag "joe jonas"
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Kenneth Partridge
- Filed under:
- Music News
At his Friday night solo show at New York City's Beacon Theater, Nick Jonas took time to bring out a pair of very special guests, proving the formula that if 2,000 teenage girls scream at X decibels for one Jonas Brother, they will risk hoarseness -- and the deafness of their parents -- to screech at 3X for three Jonas Brothers. "There are two people I want to share this moment with," Nick said...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 12:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Kevin Jonas doesn't play favorites. For his upcoming wedding with fiancé Danielle Deleasa, the oldest Jonas has chosen not one, but two best men. "I decided that it's going to be both Joe and Nick," Kevin, 21, told PEOPLE. "Dani has an older and a younger sister, so it works out really well. I can have two best men, and she can have two maids of honor." ...
- Posted Aug 19th 2009 at 06:48 AM by PopEater Staff
The latest guest judge confirmed to join the 'American Idol' panel during audition week is singer Joe Jonas, but his star power isn't soothing Simon Cowell's sorrow. The middle Jonas Brother's rep confirmed to Us Magazine that he would sit with Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson and Kara DioGuardi during the Dallas auditions, but veteran judge Cowell admits he's still "sad" about Paula Abdul's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- WATCH: The Funniest Part of the Emmys Didn't Happen Onstage
- WATCH: Puppy Blows Bubbles in the Pool on Demand, Enjoys Dog Days of Summer
- From Golden Gowns to Goofing Off: Check Out Taryn Manning's Emmys Photo Diary
- Justin Bieber goes country, covers Johnny Cash
- 'Full House' cast and producers mulling a revival, report says
- Matt Damon uses toilet water in ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Chris Harrison blogs ?Bachelor in Paradise' episode 5
- Billy Eichner talks the making of his Emmys segment
- ?Mad Men' star Vincent Kartheiser to play Billy Wilder on stage
- Chelsea Handler Gives a Heartfelt Goodbye During the Chelsea Lately Series Finale—See the Emotional Clip!
- Jennifer Aniston, Gwen Stefani, Selena Gomez and Many More Celebs Sing Goodbye to Chelsea Lately—Watch the Clip!
- Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston and Mary McCormack Host Intervention for Chelsea Handler—See the Chelsea Lately Clip!