Posts with tag "joe francis"
- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 03:50 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
'Girl's Gone Wild' guru Joe Francis has said he's 90% sure that 'Gossip Girl' Blake Lively leaked those nude pictures of herself to boost her profile, which he argues has worked. Now he tells me that his pal Reese Witherspoon was wrong to say on live television that young ladies in Hollywood don't need to do reality shows, sex tapes or, in Blake's case, let naked pics of yourself get leaked. "L...
- Posted Dec 29th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Sarah Crow
After less than two months of marriage, 'Girls Gone Wild' founder Joe Francis and his wife, CBS reporter Christina McLarty, have called it quits, RadarOnline reports. The couple, who dated for four years before getting engaged, tied the knot in November at Francis' estate in Punta Mita, Mexico. According to a source, Francis was openly discussing the separation at the Kardashian family's hol...
- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 07:11 PM by Sarah Crow
Playboy model Jayde Nicole has put the drama with alleged attacker Joe Francis behind her, so the two can go back to doing what they do best -- posing naked and convincing girls to pose naked, respectively. The playmate has settled her lawsuit with the 'Girls Gone Wild' founder, whom she had previously accused of assaulting her at Hollywood's Guys and Dolls nightclub in the summer of 2009. As a...
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 06:45 PM by PopEater Staff
It was thought to be impossible but it's true--'Girls Gone Wild' creator Joe Francis is no longer a single man. The founder of the controversial video empire traded vows this past weekend with his longtime girlfriend Christina McLarty, E!Online.com reports. Francis and McLarty didn't participate in a traditional wedding; instead they choose to have a civil union. "We have chosen to have a ci...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
In the thick of a publishing rights lawsuit over a "tell-all" book written by 'Girls Gone Wild' cameraman Ryan Simkin, a controversial passage has surfaced that alleges Paris Hilton once used a "special" place to hide her drugs on a flight to Europe, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The book, 'FLASH! Bars, Boobs, and Busted: Five Years on the Road with Girls Gone Wild,' is being fought over...
- Posted Jul 2nd 2010 at 07:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Someone check to see if temperatures in hell have dropped below freezing, because Joe Francis, noted gambler, flesh expert and 'Girls Gone Wild' founder, is getting hitched. The lucky girl is his on-off girlfriend of four years, Los Angeles-based CBS reporter Christina McLarty. Though he popped the question in a traditional way, while they were vacationing in St. Tropez, Francis told Page Six t...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 09:42 AM by PopEater Staff
'Girls Gone Wild' founder Joe Francis has found himself on the losing end of yet another legal battle. According to TMZ, a judge has thrown out part of Francis' lawsuit against Playboy Playmate Jayde Nicole. In August of 2009, the "filmmaker" allegedly assaulted Playmate Jayde Nicole at L.A.'s Guys & Dolls nightclub after the model poured her drink on him. Both Francis and Nicole filed laws...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 04:02 PM by Sam Brand
Tiger cheats on his wife and it's the biggest story to hit headlines in history. 'Slumdog Millionaire' cutie Rubina Ali is put up for sale by her parents and it's barely a footnote in your local gossip rag. What's up with that? Or how about legendary actress Farrah Fawcett's death getting pushed to Page Six? These are the top 5 stories of 2009 that should have been way bigger....
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 10:12 AM by PopEater Staff
Perhaps they were watching a different video when Joe Francis and his lawyer said video footage would vindicate the 'Girls Gone Wild' tycoon against claims he assaulted Playboy Playmate Jayde Nicole at a Hollywood club in August. RadarOnline.com has obtained surveillance video from the bar where the incident took place, which shows Francis violently grabbing Nicole by her hair and yanking her t...
- Posted Aug 28th 2009 at 08:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Joe Francis and Brody Jenner, two legendary lotharios on the Hollywood party circuit, engaged in a knock-down drag-out fight Friday morning after the 'Girls Gone Wild' founder reportedly punched and kicked Jenner's girlfriend during a dispute over his macking skills. Jenner, famous for his time on MTV's 'The Hills,' told TMZ he and his girlfriend Jayde Nicole were celebrating his birthday at the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Pippa Middleton Flaunts Her Killer Bikini Bod While Paddleboarding in the Caribbean—See the Pics!
- Mariah Carey Shares Sweet Vacation Moments With Kids Monroe and Moroccan—See the Pic!
- Josiah Duggar Gets Birthday Wishes From Family Amid Brother Josh Leaving for Treatment