Posts with tag "joe strummer"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend 'Loves' His Horns
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!