Posts with tag "joe strummer"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Valerie Harper Replaced by Brenda Vaccaro in Musical After Hospitalization
- Eminem Says He 'Replaced Addiction with Exercise' After Ballooning to 230 Lbs
- Watch a Clip from the Season Finale of Odd Mom Out: Jill Grapples with Lex's Affair
- Totally insane star baby names
- Kate Mara and Michael B. Jordan tackle incredibly awkward interview
- Why Mike Tyson first turned down 'Mike Tyson Mysteries' cartoon
- Gwyneth Paltrow Claims She Was Unaware Goop's Divorce Blog Post Would Be Titled "Conscious Uncoupling"
- Ian McShane Joins Game of Thrones—Will He Make Your Hopes and Dreams Come True?
- Mark Consuelos Responds to Justin Bieber's Crush on Wife Kelly Ripa on Watch What Happens Live—Watch Now!