Posts with tag "joel madden"
- Posted Dec 12th 2010 at 08:15 AM by Christine Fenno
The father of the bride, Lionel Richie, hosted the wedding at his 28-room Los Angeles estate as Nicole Richie, 29, married musician Joel Madden, 31, after four years and two kids together. Guests included Gwen Stefani, Ashlee Simpson, Kris Jenner and the groom's twin brother, Benji Madden (Joel's Good Charlotte bandmate), and was officiated by Rev. Run, who, in addition to his rapping career,...
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 04:46 PM by Christo Varghese
It looks like singer Lionel Richie's mansion may be the venue for daughter Nicole Richie and fiance Joel Madden's wedding, which is rumored to be this coming weekend. Images of tents and other temporary structures around the Beverly Hills estate have surfaced. According to the Daily Mail, a large marquee has been erected at the back door of the house, while workmen are busy building other...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2010 at 07:12 PM by PopEater Staff
Note to celebrity wedding watchers: don't count on Nicole Richie and Joel Madden's nuptials to happen in the next few weeks just because her bachelorette party took place this past weekend. A source tells E!Online they're planning to tie the knot later in the year. Richie and Madden are hoping to exchange vows in December but due to scheduling and planning issues, the reality TV starlet decided...
- Posted Jun 20th 2010 at 06:00 AM by Amber James
Although Joel Madden and Nicole Richie are engaged, they "haven't even started planning" the wedding, the Good Charlotte rocker tells PopEater and reassures that Richie is no bridezilla. "She's more of a momzilla," he jokes, adding right now, she's more focused on family and their two children, son Sparrow, 9 months and Harlow, 2. Sadly, he won't be spending Father's Day at home. While he hits...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 07:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Between all the amazing tributes and awards, celebrities took time to have fun with their famous friends (and idols) at the 2010 Academy Awards. Uploading backstage photos to Twitter, stars shared the fun stuff we didn't see on TV. Even before the ceremony began, 'Inglourious Basterds' actor Eli Roth decided to work on his tan. "Last minute Oscar preparations," Roth writes on Twitter. See more...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 12:00 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are the latest Hollywood couple to announce their engagement, and it reminded us of all the fabulous Hollywood couples we're rooting for. With all the breakups in this town, it's refreshing when a couple gets engaged, ties the knot and stays together for the long haul. Here, we reveal the celebrity pairs we hope survive the craziness that is Hollywood. ...
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 10:01 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Nicole Richie has shot back at media and tabloid speculation that she has suffered from an eating disorder, saying it's "insulting and irresponsible." The mother of two dropped down to a size zero in 2006, and was snapped looking remarkably frail on the beach in her bikini, but she tells the UK's Marie Claire that she was never anorexic....
- Posted Nov 21st 2009 at 10:10 AM by PopEater Staff
After suffering from pneumonia and being hospitalized, Nicole Richie is back home, Usmagazine.com reports. "Don't worry," Joel Madden -- her boyfriend and father of her two children -- wrote on his band's website. "All is well and we are home with no problems....
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Mary J. Blige, Denise Richards, and Ryan Seacrest are doing in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 05:30 PM by PopEater Staff
A couple of Australian hosts pushed Joel Madden's last nerve during an interview Monday, and he reportedly walked out mid-interview while on FOX FM in Melbourne. Madden sent out an angry tweet through his Twitter account, "Just walked out of a FOXfm interview in Melbourne not in the mood to be a clown."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Baby Boy on the Way for Bachelor Alum Renee Oteri
- The New Way to Tone Your Abs (It Beats Crunches!)
- Justin Bieber Compares Himself to Princess Diana After L.A. Fender-Bender with Paps
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- If USC Football Player Josh Shaw's Story About Jumping Into a Pool to Save a Drowning Boy Sounded Too Heroic to Be True... Well, It Was
- Chris O'Dowd and Wife, Dawn O'Porter, Reveal They're Expecting a Baby During ALS Ice Bucket Challenge—Watch Now!
- Bitch Stole Our Look! Rosie Huntington-Whiteley vs. Olivia Palermo vs. Suki Waterhouse vs. Cara Delevingne in Burberry