Posts with tag "joey lawrence"
- Posted Apr 28th 2011 at 11:14 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
He's more than well versed in the politics of made for TV movies and now Joey Lawrence is throwing his two cents into the real political ring -- he's endorsing Donald Trump's potential bid for presidency. Forget President Obama who he says did not follow through on his promises of hope and change, Lawrence believes that Trump is the real change that this country needs to see. "I'd be open to...
- Posted Aug 27th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Joey Lawrence tore his cornea while rehearsing for his show, 'Melissa & Joey.' The actor was hit in the eye with a script, causing the tear, he wrote on his Twitter account. "Hey my tweet peeps. Sorry for being AWOL. I got hit in the eye yesterday mrng [sic] by accident in the set and it ripped my cornea. Trying to heal," he tweeted. "So I can do the show tmrw [sic] and be ok! Love you...
- Posted Jul 26th 2010 at 04:01 PM by Nicki Gostin
You can almost establish how old someone is by when they first laid eyes on Joey Lawrence. In the '80s, he was adorable Joey Donovan on 'Gimme a Break,' co-starring the late, great Nelle Carter. The following decade, he was long-haired teen heartthrob Joey Russo on 'Blossom.' A few years ago, he made America go "Whoa!" yet again when he placed third on 'Dancing With the Stars.' And next month...
- Posted Apr 28th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Joey Lawrence and his wife Chandie Yawn-Nelson welcomed daughter Liberty Grace on March 4, and now the actor is opening up about the terrifying pregnancy to Life & Style, in an interview given exclusively to PopEater. Just six weeks after conceiving, Chandie was diagnosed with Rh disease, a blood disorder that could threaten a developing baby's red blood cells, which store iron and...
- Posted Mar 5th 2010 at 07:12 AM by PopEater Staff
It's double trouble for Joey Lawrence, as the actor welcomed a second daughter into his family this week. PEOPLE is reporting that Lawrence's wife Chandi Yawn-Nelson gave birth to a 6 lb., 8 oz. baby girl on Thursday. The couple named their new daughter Liberty Grace Lawrence....
- Posted Nov 14th 2009 at 09:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Former child actor Joey Lawrence and his wife Chandi Yawn-Nelson are getting ready for the arrival of a second daughter. The 'Blossum' and 'Dancing With the Stars' alum tells PEOPLE the baby is due on April 3 and will be a little sister to Charleson, 3. The star is also ready to reveal the name of their soon-to-be second child. Liberty Grace has a bit of family history to it. The first name "is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Princess Kate and Prince William Are Getting Ready for Baby No. 2
- Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's 'Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You'
- Wedding Photo Found in 9/11 Rubble to Be Returned to Owner After 13 Years
- Country star Lynn Anderson charged with DUI
- 'No Good Deed' tops 'Dolphin Tale 2' in box office weekend
- Statue of late singer Amy Winehouse unveiled in London
- Gwen Stefani Celebrates Wedding Anniversary to Gavin Rossdale With Precious Throwback Pic—Take a Look!
- Daniel Bryan Needs Major Surgery, Trinity and Ariane Breakup and Much More—See the Full Total Divas Recap!
- George Clooney's Ex Elisbetta Canalis Marries Fiancé in Italy