Posts with tag "joey ramone"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Cast of Empire Dishes on Next Week's Shocking Episode (VIDEO)
- Man Charged With Murder in Fatal Stabbing of Nicki Minaj's Tour Manager
- Jodi Arias Trial: Hung Jury for Second Time, Mistrial Declared
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- 'Wheel of Fortune' contestant botches 'Snow White' character's name
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Attention Everyone: Jared Leto Is Also Platinum Blond Now, Just Like Kim Kardashian
- All the Details on Kim Kardashian's New Platinum Blond Locks, Plus Tips on How To Maintain the Ultra-Light Look—Get the Scoop!
- House of Cards' Mahershala Ali Dishes "This Might Be It for Remy Danton" and Responds to Season 3 Haters