Posts with tag "john krasinski"
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 11:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Note to future awards show nominations producers: Invite Justin Timberlake to read, as he was a breath of fresh air during the 2010 Golden Globes nominations show. With one simple sentence referring to John Krasinski's likely impending night of celebratory nookie thanks to his fiance's nomination, Timberlake once again proved he's the coolest dude in the room. ...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Mike Hess
Seventy years ago this week, the film world changed forever with the release of 'The Wizard of Oz.' The classic film still stands the test of time despite its 1939 release, but since remakes are all the rage these days, it got us thinking about who would be great in different 'Oz' roles. So, we're leaving it up to you to pick who should be cast for each prominent role in the film. After the jump,...
- Posted Aug 28th 2009 at 02:42 PM by PopEater Staff
Looks like actor John Krasinski will soon be walking down the aisle. 'The Office' star popped the question to actress Emily Blunt, whom he's been dating since November 2008. "We can confirm that John and Emily are engaged," his rep told PEOPLE. The two started dating shortly after Blunt split from Canadian singer Michael Buble in July 2008 after three years of dating....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Georgia Community Raises Funds for Medical Equipment to Help 2-Year-Old with Special Needs
- Pennsylvania High School Tells Girls to Cover Up 'Sausage Rolls' at Graduation
- Every Pop Song You've Ever Loved Was Created by This One Man
- Kristen Bell Had a Traumatic Uber Pool Experience, But She's Not the Only One
- Kylie Jenner Grabs Her Own Boobs, Poses in (Fake?) Fur—Is This Her Raciest Pic Yet?!
- Josh Duggar's Cousin Amy Encourages Fans to ''Pray for Your Enemies'' in Wake of Molestation Scandal