Posts with tag "john travolta"
- Posted Mar 19th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Weight -
- Celebrity Eats -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Health Issues -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
The world has seen Kirstie Alley's weight yo-yo since 2005, when her weight had increased to over 200 pounds. She poked fun about herself on 'Fat Actress' and then lost 75 pounds after becoming a spokeswoman for Jenny Craig. But then her weight crept back up, and she set out to lose the weight... again. This time, she's documenting her journey in A&E's 'Kirstie Alley's Big Life,' which debuts ...
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 06:53 AM by PopEater Staff
Following the death of his 16-year-old son Jett last year, John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston turned to the Church of Scientology for guidance during those tough times, the actor said. While promoting his new film 'From Paris With Love,' Travolta said that he and Preston "work hard every day with our church on healing." ...
- Posted Jan 26th 2010 at 08:50 AM by Sam Brand
The outspoken all-American has never been shy about his conservative leanings. On Feb. 7, Tim Tebow will make his most public political proclamation yet in a 30-second spot that may be the most controversial in the Super Bowl's history. In other news, Corinne Bailey Rae's new album The Sea is dedicated to her recently deceased husband Jason. And John Travolta is delivering aid to Haiti in the form...
- Posted Jan 26th 2010 at 06:42 AM by PopEater Staff
John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston are lending a hand to the earthquake victims in Haiti, as the actor flew his own jet into the ravaged country equipped with relief supplies, doctors and a handful of Scientology ministers aimed at helping. According to the Associated Press, Travolta and wife Kelly Preston flew from 4 tons of military food rations and medical supplies from Florida to Haiti and a...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 12:30 PM by Melissa Daniels
Scores of stars are gathering for the 'Hope for Haiti Now' telethon to benefit earthquake victims. But of course it's not the first time that celebs have donated their time and money in the time of tragedy, domestic or international. Televised concerts and even merchandise have been used to raise relief money for decades. Such efforts have seen huge success rates, with millions of dollars being ...
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 09:14 AM by PopEater Staff
After reports surfaced that John Travolta wanted to do a remake of the classic film 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid,' PopEater teamed up with Access Hollywood's AH Nation to see if people liked the idea. However, 41K votes were cast and a whopping 81 percent said "leave this masterpiece alone." Watch It ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 08:30 PM by PopEater Staff
John Travolta is excited about possibly starring in a remake of the classic 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' with buddy Tom Cruise. "Someone came up with a good idea - it was a remake of 'Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid' - and there was a rumor that we were gonna do that, and I said to Tom, 'It's not a terrible rumor, it's not a bad idea,'" the 'Grease' star said....
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 09:30 AM by PopEater Staff
On Monday, John Travolta made his first red carpet appearance since the death of his son Jett in January. Travolta showed up with wife Kelly Preston and their daughter, Ella Bleu, at the LA premiere of 'Old Dogs,' Ella's first movie in which she stars alongside her dad. "We decided it was OK to come out and promote, to introduce her to the world and to give her a beautiful future in film," said Tr...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 01:45 PM by Dino Sossi
The long road to emotional recovery has been a difficult process for the Travolta family after the tragic loss of their son but they are improving. "We've been working very hard every day as a family to heal," said John Travolta in his first interview (with USA Today) since his son Jett's death. "We partake in spiritual counseling pretty much daily," said his wife Kelly Preston. Jett Travolta...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 07:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Picewell Forbes, the lawmaker whose public slip-up caused a mistrial in the John Travolta extortion case, has apologized to the judge and the people of the Bahamas - but there was no "sorry" for the Travolta family. "My statements were reckless and interfered with the course of justice in that case and were further capable of bringing disrepute to the whole administration of justice," Forbes sa...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pope Francis Hasn't Watched Television Since 1990, Longs for Good Pizza
- Kanye West's Sweet Anniversary Message to Wife Kim Kardashian: 'The Girl of My Dreams'
- Unusually Buff Kangaroo Intimidates Australian Neighborhood
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- The Bachelorette Tries Boxing, Does Comedy, Reminds Us That Amy Schumer Is Our Queen
- Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashian Is 1 Day Late, But Still Pretty Great—See for Yourself!
- Lena Dunham Shows Off Her Figure in Nothing But Lingerie: "I Think I Will Wear It to Dinner"